MARCH IS IT!!!!

johndiligent

I officially accepted the offer from Notre Dame, so March really is it for me. Right now I'm mostly relieved I don't have to start the "2011 IS IT!!!!" thread. :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone still waiting, yikes...

I'm still waiting on my last 7. :mellow: I hope I at least get 1 decision next week.

i'm waiting on like 7 too...8 actually..sorta (I got rejected from a PhD program, and they asked it I want to be considered for a Masters of Engineering). I'm praying for all positives at this point....the negatives have been overwhelming :(

All the best richinsane! I'm in the same position, so let's hope for the best!

thnks... just received one... all good... I think it is better to post here than send emails to professors, last time I did that (regarding my status) a rejection arrived... go MARCH go!!!

Yep, this WEEK is going to be it for me. I was told that my top choice adcomm is meeting for the last time this week (hopefully EARLY this week), and then notifications will be sent out, unfortunately by snail mail. How long does something take to transit between Georgia and Colorado?!!? Ughhh I wish they would just email.

This is giving me heartburn. <_<

Just got into Rutgers today.. I had been freaking out since my first response a few weeks ago was a rejection, i even applied to an extra school, but now I am extremely relieved. It should be nice not checking the application website compulsively anymore..

The adcomm for my last school is meeting right now!!!! I'm hoping for a phone call or email by this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest.

Good luck, Jeanne

I have a feeling that I will be hearing something this week also. My application was complete and under review as of 2-25 and it usually take 2 to 3 weeks after that for the college to reach a decision. So, the coming Thursday, it will be 3 weeks. I am just on pins and needles ....

Just got into Rutgers today.. I had been freaking out since my first response a few weeks ago was a rejection, i even applied to an extra school, but now I am extremely relieved. It should be nice not checking the application website compulsively anymore..

Wow, congrats!!

I officially accepted the offer from Notre Dame, so March really is it for me. Right now I'm mostly relieved I don't have to start the "2011 IS IT!!!!" thread. :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone still waiting, yikes...

Notra Dame sounds awesome, congrats!!

Yep, this WEEK is going to be it for me. I was told that my top choice adcomm is meeting for the last time this week (hopefully EARLY this week), and then notifications will be sent out, unfortunately by snail mail. How long does something take to transit between Georgia and Colorado?!!? Ughhh I wish they would just email.

This is giving me heartburn. <_<

I wish you the best of luck.

Only one more for me, as well. I just can't wait to make a final decision soon!

What is it with history programs taking so long! My boyfriend is still waiting to hear about funding specifics from the two schools we both got into. I just want them to say what's what so we can get on with some decision making!

Adcomm for my #1 school was supposed to meet yesterday. I still haven't heard anything. Nuts. Maybe I'll send an email ...

Otherwise, it's time to pester my #2 choice to tell me about funding! (They accepted me in January and I still haven't gotten a funding letter. I know I will get full funding but I just want to have the official notice in my hand so I can quit my job already!) rolleyes.gif