Coming up with list of schools to apply to

I'm trying to narrow down a list of schools to apply for but I'm having a hard time figuring out which schools are reaches and which I have a decent chance of getting into. My stats break down into SLP GPA: 3.65, Cumulative GPA 3.75, GRE I haven't taken yet but I'm assuming based on my test taking ability that I would score somewhere around 150 on both sections and around a 4 on the writing. 

I will have completed my undergrad program in communication sciences and disorders in 3 years and am adding another year to work on 2 minors (health promotion and adapted physical activity), I have done some observations and done a lot of volunteering, but no research. I will be applying in the Fall of 2018.

I'd love some advice of schools I can realistically get into. 

You seem to have some good experiences and good stats. Apply to schools that are a good fit for you and you'll be likely to get in! Research experience isn't necessary, unless maybe you want to get into a highly ranked school that has heavy research experience. Good luck!

I first made a big list of like 20+ schools with all their info from EdFind (location, average GRE, average GPA, acceptances divided by # who apply, other info) then narrowed down from there. I first put on my list schools that are nearby, then I explored more schools in states around me and added to the list those that I could realistically get into. The key is to be strategic about how you narrow down your list. With the final 3-4 I was trying to remove from my list I researched tuition and cut down the super expensive private schools