2017 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Dank

Has anyone heard back from Columbia's Integrated Program in Biomedical Sciences? They say they expected to send the first round of acceptances by this Friday, but I'm not seeing much on the results page. 

26 minutes ago, mitoticspindles said:

How soon after the interview do you hear back from schools? I went to UCSC's PBSE interview on the Jan 26th....still haven't heard back...

I'm sure each school is different, but I had an interview at Baylor Jan 19-21st and just heard back yesterday, so I think its way too soon to start panicking. 

32 minutes ago, virionoftomorrow said:

I'm sure each school is different, but I had an interview at Baylor Jan 19-21st and just heard back yesterday, so I think its way too soon to start panicking. 

good to know! I've been freaking out haha

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 6:31 PM, MeghanSiobhan said:

Thought I'd throw my update out there:

UPenn CAMB/Cancer - waiting

Pitt IBGP/Cell and Molecular Pathology - Interview March 3

Tufts Sackler/Biomedical - waiting

UChicago Biomedical/Cancer - waiting

OHSU Cancer Bio - Rejected

UW (Seattle) MCB - waiting

UCSD Biomedical - waiting

UCI Biomedical Gateway Cell and Molecular - Interview Jan 26 (got this offer even before they sent out their "hey, we're reviewing apps" email lol)

Temple - not even due till Feb 15 lol (thinking they won't have interviews? that's why it's at the bottom)

Emailed UPenn, Chicago and UW to see if they're done sending invites. I'll update with that when/if I know.

did you hear from temple biomedical sciences phd yet?!

6 hours ago, virionoftomorrow said:

I know it feels like forever, but that's actually pretty fast. It may be a couple of weeks or more before you hear, depending on when the AdComm meets! Some schools also make their applicants wait until all interview weekends are done.