22 hours ago, Honggil said:

Since we didn't get any results yesterday, I'm guessing we'll get them this coming week for sure? :)

I would assume we would have our letters by the end of next week at the latest!! 

20 minutes ago, moh230 said:

hey my friend just learned about ROSI and saw this on registration ! Is this a good sign? Does it mean she got in??

rps20170305_141713.jpg

Mine says the very same thing, and from looking at previous years' postings as well as answers people have received after calling, its looking like a yes :) 

10 minutes ago, Honggil said:

Congrats vvl! Thanks for the update. 

Is the status updated yet or does it still say under review for you? 

Thank you!! It still says under review and nothing has changed on ACORN or ROSI since last time I checked.   I hope you all get in with me!! :)

32 minutes ago, vvl said:

I just got my letter in the mail, I've been accepted!! :) You all should be receiving yours soon if you haven't already! 

Congratulations!! What division were you accepted to?

4 minutes ago, SanaAbu said:

Congratulations!! What division were you accepted to?

Thank you! Primary/Junior! :) What did you apply for?

Just now, SanaAbu said:

Intermediate/Senior was my first choice!

You had the exact same ROSI/ACORN situation as me so I'm sure you got in too! I live 15 minutes or so from UofT which would probably explain why I got it today but don't sweat it!! :)

Note the University of Toronto student record system (aka ACORN/ROSI) will correctly show a “Financially Cancelled” (FINCA) registration status for a conditional offer of admission. When all conditions are satisfied, an “Invitation to Register” (INVIT) status will show.

Took this from the OISE website....I'm INNNNN! (Conditionally of course) but still....so so happy right now!

Good luck to everyone and for those who already received acceptances -see you in September!

4 minutes ago, Amfed said:

Note the University of Toronto student record system (aka ACORN/ROSI) will correctly show a “Financially Cancelled” (FINCA) registration status for a conditional offer of admission. When all conditions are satisfied, an “Invitation to Register” (INVIT) status will show.

Took this from the OISE website....I'm INNNNN! (Conditionally of course) but still....so so happy right now!

Good luck to everyone and for those who already received acceptances -see you in September!

Hey can you provide the link for where it says that?? 

1 hour ago, vvl said:

I just got my letter in the mail, I've been accepted!! :) You all should be receiving yours soon if you haven't already! 

Congratulations!! What date was on your letter also? (When did they send it out)

16 minutes ago, ALk94 said:

Congratulations!! What date was on your letter also? (When did they send it out)

Thank you!! It says March 1, 2017!  

2 minutes ago, ALk94 said:

Yeah that could be cool :)

My mail usually arrives around 3 I am so eager. I'm in Toronto as well but more west end. I hope I get mine today!

I'm sure you will! :) Keep us updated when you do!