Tamarariel
Members-
Posts
15 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Tamarariel
-
Me!
-
Gotcha! Thanks! I hope you get more funding
- 447 replies
-
- social work
- msw
-
(and 6 more)
Tagged with:
-
If you don't mind me asking, was it via email or mail? And were you offered any scholarships?
- 447 replies
-
- social work
- msw
-
(and 6 more)
Tagged with:
-
Was anyone accepted to Boston University's advanced standing program?
- 447 replies
-
- social work
- msw
-
(and 6 more)
Tagged with:
-
Did anyone else get a scholarship offer??
-
@lsg0629 I applied advanced standing
-
I just got a decision via email from BC (applied by the Jan deadline)
-
Congrats to everyone in this thread accepted!
-
@lsg0629 I was wondering about scholarships too.. I was accepted last week and I called and they said scholarships will be given out by the end of this week?
-
@Nai23 The advanced track via email. Maybe the traditional track is next! Don't give up hope!
-
I heard back on Tuesday!
-
@Tomlinson87 Good luck, I hope you get in and hear soon! I am definitely going to BU- I just need to call to inquire about merit scholarships. I was not offered one in my email and my GPA is near perfect (I need all the funds I can get, especially since I will be relocating). Thank you for serving our country!
-
@Tomlinson87 Thanks! Advanced standing and clinical.
-
@katface Thank you!! I submitted the last week of December. I received my letter via email at about 5pm.
-
I received my letter today!
