-
Posts
825 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by PhDreams
-
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
I'm assuming they got it done a week earlier this year. Results have been coming out since early last week. Sigh..... -
Sh*t people say when you are applying to grad school
PhDreams replied to Clou12's topic in Waiting it Out
It's hard to explain the complexities of graduate school admissions to people who have gone to for-profit institutions (or only know people who have). I don't know how many times I've had the "No, you don't just 'sign-up' to grad school" talk with people. Sigh..... -
Never thought I would just want the weekends to be shorter. :/
-
That video made my night!
-
Educational Studies. Do you guys have a Graduate Conference the day before too?
-
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
It makes me all happy inside to know that I have such a wonderful group of future colleagues. :D :D -
lmfao!!!!
-
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
We're rooting for you! It's still not over yet. -
No call from POLS yesterday.
-
Thanks for the info! I feel much better now.
-
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
Omg, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
Congrats again, hitomimay!!! -
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
Awwwww... you're the best. I needed that. -
Thanks for the info!! Good luck to everyone.
-
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
Wow, congrats!!!!!! It's just crazy how these decisions turn out. You just never know. Never give up! -
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
It's now 5. Ugh...well, there goes that. -
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
No call. :( Guess I didn't get in .... SIgh. -
Did you check out Michgan's Peace Corp program? I'm not sure if you can combine it with Higher Ed, but it's worth a look.
-
Congrats!!!! You're in!
-
Prob good news. I applied to Stanford and didn't get that email. Sigh... They're making calls for my program today. I haven't heard anything.
-
Congrats to the both of you!!!! Now I'm going to be on pins and needles all afternoon. OMG!
-
Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?
PhDreams replied to litjust's topic in Education Forums
Congrats!!! OMG!!!!! How did you find out??? *Just saw that you got admitted via phone. Did your status change online? -
I have similar fears about visiting a school and then deciding not to go. Is it pretty common to visit a few schools before deciding? Or will they be annoyed that they put you up to come visit the school and then you decide to go somewhere else?
-
Seriously, no one has heard?! Ugh..... How nerve wracking.
-
HGSE and SUSE decisions are right around the corner! Good luck to everyone!
