Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this website and I too was accepted into the MSW program with the title IV-E stipend. I would love to get to know some of you guys before August. Also I currently live in Northern California so I am needing to find a room to rent or roommates to look for an apartment with, if anyone knows any sites or people that are needing roommates please let me know! Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to meeting you guys!

16 hours ago, mswelisse said:

Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this website and I too was accepted into the MSW program with the title IV-E stipend. I would love to get to know some of you guys before August. Also I currently live in Northern California so I am needing to find a room to rent or roommates to look for an apartment with, if anyone knows any sites or people that are needing roommates please let me know! Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to meeting you guys!

Hi there! Did you already hear back regarding the stipend? I haven't heard anything but was informed it could take some time to hear back. 

14 hours ago, candycaneprincess said:

Hey guys! I am pretty late to the forum but still wanted to post in hopes of getting to know you guys before the semester starts. I got accepted into the 2-yr MSW program for Child Welfare but am still anxiously waiting for news on the CalSwec! Interview date: 3/28/18, Accepted 4/6/18. 

I'm anxiously waiting to hear back regarding the stipend as well. Please keep us posted on your status! 

14 minutes ago, kjcandy said:
14 hours ago, candycaneprincess said:

Hey guys! I am pretty late to the forum but still wanted to post in hopes of getting to know you guys before the semester starts. I got accepted into the 2-yr MSW program for Child Welfare but am still anxiously waiting for news on the CalSwec! Interview date: 3/28/18, Accepted 4/6/18. 

hi i am curious when did u submit your application?

On 4/9/2018 at 11:47 AM, Dhurst08 said:

did you hear anything yet?

I emailed Kelly in regards to a latest date we would be hearing back for an interview and she responded "interviews will be ongoing through early May" so I feel like we still have a chance lol. It just SUCKS waiting!!!!

On 4/9/2018 at 11:35 AM, kjcandy said:

Hi there! Did you already hear back regarding the stipend? I haven't heard anything but was informed it could take some time to hear back. 

I heard back the same day that I was accepted into the program. Which was the day after my interview. March 28th. 

On 4/13/2018 at 9:50 AM, BrendaServin said:

I emailed Kelly in regards to a latest date we would be hearing back for an interview and she responded "interviews will be ongoing through early May" so I feel like we still have a chance lol. It just SUCKS waiting!!!!

I hate waiting :/

To those who have been admitted, after paying the enrollment deposit and accepting admission on the portal and application site, did you guys get any snail mail or follow up emails? It's been nearly 2 weeks and I am still expectant because the website says "You will be hearing from us shortly with next steps."

Hello! I have been following this thread for some time now and though I would join in. I submitted my paper work on 1/12, got an email to set up an interview on 3/10, did the interview over skype on 3/22, and then was accepted to the program on 3/28. I accepted the offer and am excited to start in Fall 2018. My concentration is aging and I not yet seen anyone with that concentration on here yet.