For those of you who applied to Adelphi University, I spoke with an admissions counselor and she stated that first round is under review and we should receive a notice in the mail in 1-2 weeks (probably 2 weeks)! 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, slpgirl898 said:

Question, has anyone received an email from a graduate enrollment counselor? I got an email from a graduate enrollment counselor regarding my academic and future goals just curious if this was a good sign or not haha 

I received the same email! I got my

acceptance in the mail

yesterday :)

12 hours ago, Sga71494 said:

Congratulations!!! Did your portal get updated too? I'm still waiting ahhh

12 hours ago, Sga71494 said:

Congratulations!!! Did your portal get updated too? I'm still waiting ahhh

Thanks!! And what do you mean by the portal? I submitted my application around the 10th of January so I was definitely surprised by how fast I heard back from them

On 2/4/2018 at 9:46 AM, slpgirl898 said:

Question, has anyone received an email from a graduate enrollment counselor? I got an email from a graduate enrollment counselor regarding my academic and future goals just curious if this was a good sign or not haha 

I also got an email from a graduate enrollment counselor! I'm hoping this is a good sign. Does anyone know if they let everyone know at that 2-week time frame or just a handful of people?

For anyone who was accepted, did your online account on Adelphi's website get updated?

42 minutes ago, Hannah7 said:

I also got an email from a graduate enrollment counselor! I'm hoping this is a good sign. Does anyone know if they let everyone know at that 2-week time frame or just a handful of people?

For anyone who was accepted, did your online account on Adelphi's website get updated?

what online account are you talking about? 

4 minutes ago, JK95 said:

what online account are you talking about? 

After Adelphi received my CSDCAS application, I was asked to make an account on their website and on that account there is a checklist of everything needed for them to review your application (transcripts, GREs, fees, etc.).

9 minutes ago, Hannah7 said:

After Adelphi received my CSDCAS application, I was asked to make an account on their website and on that account there is a checklist of everything needed for them to review your application (transcripts, GREs, fees, etc.).

Are you talking about the supplemental form? 

16 minutes ago, JK95 said:

Are you talking about the supplemental form? 

No, the supplemental form is something different. I attached what the log in page looks like.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 10.55.46 AM.png

On 2/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, Brad1993 said:

Those of you accepted, how strong were your GPA/GRE scores?

My analytical writing score was a 4.5, verbal reasoning was a 155 and my quantitative was a 142. My GPA is a 3.76.

Edited by Ange1414