Anyone still waiting for results???? Masters level

abzbabz00

Is anyone else still waiting on hearing back from schools for a masters program? I have yet to hear back from U of Northern Colorado in Greeley, CO for the mental health counseling program. Is this strange that it is almost the end of March and nothing is to be heard? I know PhD students have to be told by April 15th, but does that apply to master level students? 

Application deadline for UNC was December 1st. The interviews were 2/23 and now its 3/27.... what gives????

I am a nervous wreck and just hoping I am not alone. 

I'm still waiting to hear back too, from WUSTL, Masters Social Work regarding movement on the waitlist. They've been great at corresponding so far with updates.

It's nice that WUSTL sent you an email at least so you know the ball is rolling. This wait sucks. I had a bit of a freak out too because I saw someone from the school I am waiting on got accepted today. I am trying to remain hopeful but it is so hard. 

I'm with you! And I also applied to mental health counseling programs. I'm currently waiting on my top choice, for which I was waitlisted late Feb after the first interview in Jan, interviewed by the program director once again last week, and expecting to hear about the final decision in less than 48 hours (as I was told that I should be hearing back mid this week). So anxious that I'm completely losing my mind! Also, I have a few other programs telling me that my application is still under review. 

Edited by MT26377

Waiting on 2/3 schools... They both (UW, Cal Poly) say on their website that they send out admissions decisions late March/early April.  I don't think I can wait that long!  

Hi, I'm a newbie. I needed some folks to freak out with while waiting. ;)

I applied to UALR (MSW Program) at the end of February and am waiting for my acceptance email/letter. I found out two advanced standing students received their acceptance, so I'm hoping they are wrapping up things for the rest of us.

I feel confident about getting in, but this waiting game is driving me crazy!

I applied for University of Alabama SILS. The deadline was yesterday, but I sent mine in by March 1st. It passed the Grad review and is now sitting in Dept review since March 5th. I"m having trouble concentrating on my job waiting.

I haven't heard back yet on either school I applied to.  All my friends are posting their "I'm pleased to announce..." statuses on Facebook and it's making me want to just crawl into a corner.

I am still waiting... April 15 is coming and really stressful...

heard from others that admission results would come approximately the end of May.. 

How to deal with other admission programs which I need to reply before 4/15????

I'm still waiting on one. They emailed me in the beginning of march to see if I was still interested and if I had already comitted to a different program. They also told me that they'd be making decisions the next week. I responded within the hour that I was still interested. I took that as a good thing that they contacted me, but it's now been a month since then and I'm kinda salty about it tbh.

This program apparently jerked my mentor around when he interviewed with them for a job years back... So I guess this is normal for them.