CSUN Online Cohort 20 COM DIS

I am waiting as well! It will be a long summer of anticipation but I can't stress about it. LOL I will go insane!

I think they will also have some application discrepancies because when you call the program the application deadline is June 1 but online on the website the application deadline is today! 

I noticed that! For a long time, the website said June 1...then it all of a sudden switched to June 4. Strange. 

How many schools did you guys apply to?

I am pretty sure I saw stats somewhere that in recent years they generally receive around 280 applicants and accept 60 of them. Wishing good luck to all of us:)

9 hours ago, FutureSLPindahouse said:

I noticed that! For a long time, the website said June 1...then it all of a sudden switched to June 4. Strange. 

How many schools did you guys apply to?

I am pretty sure I saw stats somewhere that in recent years they generally receive around 280 applicants and accept 60 of them. Wishing good luck to all of us:)

I am only applying to CSUN. I honestly just didn’t have the money or time to fill out a bunch of applications. I am in the middle of wedding planning myself so it’s a tad insane ? but I’ve applied to Western Carolina, Appalachian State, East Tennessee State, Nc Central, and CSUN. I mostly want online now that I am a home  owner and I don’t want to move away. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I check the portal daily too! 

Last year, they announced admission results on Oct 27th. The year before that they announced on Oct 26th. And the year before that on Oct 30th. So I think it is safe to assume we won't hear anything until the end of the month!

I've put all my eggs in this basket so I am super anxious to get in. ?

ChaiTeaSLP-- good luck with Tennessee State as well!

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, mahh said:

Yeah! That was horrible haha I submitted mine last night and received a confirmation email this morning 

Your video was horrible? If so I feel a lot better. I was super nervous and it really showed in mine. Did the confirmation email just simply say it was received? I’m so on edge this is awful. 

I don’t know if the video was horrible but the process was horrible for me. Haha it took me forever to get one I was okay with. Ya it was just an email from sherry saying she received it. Hopefully we’ll hear next week! Good luck!!! I’m sure yours wasn’t as bad as you think!! 

5 hours ago, mahh said:

Based on the previous years notice we should hear this week! Fingers crossed! Longest weekend ever.

I’m thinking it might be Friday? Time is going by sooo slow. I have so many emotions. Let me know when you find out!!! Positive thoughts!