Boston College MSW

Capturedvitality

4 minutes ago, Tomlinson87 said:

Just received a decision via email. Clinical 2-year track. I accepted.

Was told I’d find out by 15 March and then April 30th when I called yesterday. Reason was because a recommendation was received late (22 Feb late lol).

Is there a Facebook group for our cohort?

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

I got into the 2-year programs at BC (w/ $30k scholarship) and BU (w/ $44k scholarship)!  Woohoo! (For me and for all of y'all who made it!)

I applied to BC March 4th, and they said I wouldn't hear back until the end of April... But I got the decision on March 18th ?

I'm going to visit in a few days.  Anyone want to meet up, talk about MSW programs, or explore Boston together?  I'll probably be back for the BC Admitted Students Day, too... but it's such a long trip from California!

This thread has my details:

Edited by Anatta
Stray Word

22 hours ago, Anatta said:

I got into the 2-year programs at BC (w/ $30k scholarship) and BU (w/ $44k scholarship)!  Woohoo! (For me and for all of y'all who made it!)

I applied to BC March 4th, and they said I wouldn't hear back until the end of April... But I got the decision on March 18th ?

I'm going to visit in a few days.  Anyone want to meet up, talk about MSW programs, or explore Boston together?  I'll probably be back for the BC Admitted Students Day, too... but it's such a long trip from California!

Did you join the BCSSW Facebook group for admitted students? I won’t be at admitted students day because I’m in Florida.

21 hours ago, Tomlinson87 said:

Did you join the BCSSW Facebook group for admitted students? I won’t be at admitted students day because I’m in Florida.

I did not!  I'm so trained to ignore Facebook and Twitter links that I didn't even notice it... Thanks for telling me about it!

• 8 months later...
On 3/27/2019 at 2:25 AM, Anatta said:

Hey there!

Did you get a scholarship with your award letter? or did it come separately?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 2:28 PM, jo0210 said:

I read your instructions, ss0112 for gaining access to Agora, and have been obsessively checking it for a couple days. I just checked about 5 minutes ago, and I have been accepted as well! :) Thank you so much for your help! Good luck to everyone - let me know if you need instructions for Agora.

Where are these instructions?!

On 1/15/2020 at 8:13 AM, LisaOh said:

Where are these instructions?!

On 1/23/2019 at 3:02 PM, tjs12220 said:

Go to the applicant status page. Log in, and on the bottom right you should see something called "Access for Additional Services". You'll have a username and Eagle ID with a BC portal. Click on it, change your password. UMich sent me a similar type of portal access, and from there you'll be able to see your admissions, financial aid, etc. I was asked to setup an interview time for UMich.

Edited by Css1087