Boston College MSW

Capturedvitality

On 3/1/2019 at 10:05 AM, lsg0629 said:

Nice! Are you advanced standing or 2-year track? Crossing my fingers that I hear something today. 

A couple of my classmates got there decisions this morning. You should be getting it soon if not already. Good Luck!

3 hours ago, MT22 said:

A couple of my classmates got there decisions this morning. You should be getting it soon if not already. Good Luck!

Thank you for the update! Haven't heard anything yet - were they applying to the Advanced Standing or 2-Year Program? 

37 minutes ago, Jess21 said:

Around what time did you all submit your applications? If you don’t mind me asking 

Yea no problem. They applied Jan 14 and I applied Jan 15 but my application wasnt complete till Jan 31. 

1 hour ago, MT22 said:

Yea no problem. They applied Jan 14 and I applied Jan 15 but my application wasnt complete till Jan 31. 

Okay thanks. I applied January 15 too for Advanced standing and now I’m starting to think I may not have gotten in. I’ve been checking like crazy. 

39 minutes ago, Jess21 said:

Okay thanks. I applied January 15 too for Advanced standing and now I’m starting to think I may not have gotten in. I’ve been checking like crazy. 

I wouldn’t say that. I think they’re letting people know who didn’t get in first. I think they were letting people know if they got rejected first. The only reason I think I got my acceptance email on March 1st is because I called Sally Gillen the  senior admissions assistant almost everyday. 

22 minutes ago, MT22 said:

I wouldn’t say that. I think they’re letting people know who didn’t get in first. I think they were letting people know if they got rejected first. The only reason I think I got my acceptance email on March 1st is because I called Sally Gillen the  senior admissions assistant almost everyday. 

Sally is awesome. She has zero say in who gets in right? It’s just the professors?

Edited by Tomlinson87

59 minutes ago, EM1890 said:

Check your application today! I just looked and had a sign in for agora and saw my acceptance before the email!!!

Congrats, traditional or advanced?

9 minutes ago, EM1890 said:

Thanks! I applied to the 3 year clinical program. Not advanced standing.

Congrats!! When did you submit your application ? Any information on financial aid (only if you’re comfortable expressing)?

11 minutes ago, lsg0629 said:

Congrats!! When did you submit your application ? Any information on financial aid (only if you’re comfortable expressing)?

For the January 15th deadline. No financial aid information on the website. I still haven't received the official acceptance email and hoping there will be some aid in that.

40 minutes ago, EM1890 said:

For the January 15th deadline. No financial aid information on the website. I still haven't received the official acceptance email and hoping there will be some aid in that.

Sally told me all letters are sent at the same time ?‍♂️. The wait is killing me.