Boston College MSW

Capturedvitality

16 minutes ago, Colombiamswapplicant said:

I also got an acceptance letter with a 30.000 tuition remission! 

Congrats!! Does your letter say you were nominated or just that you got it? Mine says I was nominated for tuition remission too, but I don't know if that means it's for sure yet.

4 minutes ago, gabbasworld said:

Congrats!! Does your letter say you were nominated or just that you got it? Mine says I was nominated for tuition remission too, but I don't know if that means it's for sure yet.

It mentions at the beginning the nomination by the selection committee too but the letter ends with "Congratulations on your selection for this award".

9 minutes ago, Colombiamswapplicant said:

It mentions at the beginning the nomination by the selection committee too but the letter ends with "Congratulations on your selection for this award".

I think I got too panicked before I got that far! Thank you for your help lol

On 3/6/2019 at 1:10 PM, MT22 said:

Anyone committed to going to the advanced standing program and want to make a group me or something? I’m trying to get to know as many people in the program as possible lol 

I was accepted for the Advanced standing for Spring Start. I would be interested and getting to know more people 

On 3/5/2019 at 9:54 AM, EM1890 said:

Check your application today! I just looked and had a sign in for agora and saw my acceptance before the email!!!

EM1890- I see you were accepted to Simmons. I was accepted end of last week, what are your thoughts about their program compared to BC?

1 hour ago, Tomlinson87 said:

Today is the last day and still no decision. BC is messing with my emotions.

I would first check your status page and see if there’s been an update. If there’s been no updates I would then call the school and ask them if they already sent out your decision...being that it’s the last day it’s not going to hurt you in anyway. Have you been accepted to any other programs? 

25 minutes ago, MT22 said:

I would first check your status page and see if there’s been an update. If there’s been no updates I would then call the school and ask them if they already sent out your decision...being that it’s the last day it’s not going to hurt you in anyway. Have you been accepted to any other programs? 

Not agora right? Waitlist at umich and waiting on usc, the admission counselor said I had a good application package.

57 minutes ago, MT22 said:

Just checked everything, nothing yet. I sent an email to Sally.

5 minutes ago, Tomlinson87 said:

Just checked everything, nothing yet. I sent an email to Sally.

You can also go to agora and see if there is a grad enrollment deposit option under account and personal info and that’s another way to see if you got in 

7 minutes ago, MT22 said:

You can also go to agora and see if there is a grad enrollment deposit option under account and personal info and that’s another way to see if you got in 

Nothing in there yet. Miracles happen, I just won my battle with the VA to get 100%. I can wait. ?

Hi,

Looking forward to meeting some of ya'll in August, if not sooner. Just accepted my admissions to BC and dropped the deposit. It was BC vs BU for me; I'm local to Boston and a BC alum. I'm pursuing the Clinical track--would love to start getting acquainted with the cohort! 

Edited by SC_BC MSW '21

Just received a decision via email. Clinical 2-year track. I accepted.

Was told I’d find out by 15 March and then April 30th when I called yesterday. Reason was because a recommendation was received late (22 Feb late lol).

Is there a Facebook group for our cohort?