Online Aural Rehab Course

I just finished applying to grad programs and the only prereq. course I need to complete is aural rehab. My school doesn't offer it, and I'm not really sure where I can take it. It needs to be online and the cheaper the better (I'm a TX resident if that helps). Where did you guys take it? How did you find schools that offer it online? 

I also took it at Ohio State and it was pretty good! One of cheaper options if I remember correctly because that was my goal too. When I was looking, I just googled "online aural rehab summer 2018" or something along those lines and then I just sifted through the results. You also might want to try narrowing the search down to Texas because I know some of the schools have cheaper in-state tuition even for online classes. 

Look at Eastern New Mexico. They do online classes and that is a required course before you apply to ENMU, or at least I was told by the other SLPA I work with. I got accepted to TWU distance and I will take it in the grad program, so I didn’t really pay much attention. I live in TX too!