LOOKING FOR MGH GOERS! :)

HEY:)

I am thinking of accepting my MGH offer and was wondering if anyone here already knows that they are going?

Did you find housing, expenses and such? I'd love to hear what you came up with! (Maybe be roommates?:))

Would love to have a chat with you! 

Inbal

Hey! I just recently accepted my offer and am looking to meet other students, potential roommates & hear about everyones plans as well! :) 

Hi there! I will be committing to IHP. I already live in Boston so I’ve got my housing all set... the finances are a whole other demon to face. Let me know if you have any questions on housing. There’s a lot of great options for different price points.

Edited by BioCook
Remove info

I am deciding between two schools, but if I end up attending MGH I'm planning on living in Cambridge (around 20 minutes away from Charlestown). I have friends in the area, so I'll definitely be asking them for ideas about housing before going apartment hunting and all that, but right now I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, slpfall2019 said:

Can we pay the deposit money online or is it through mail? 

It's online, there should be a link to the deposit form in your acceptance email

I committed to MGH IHP, and I'm super excited! Is there a facebook page yet? Has anyone got access to their housing portal(I've heard about it, but I'm not sure it's a thing)? I live in California, and I'm not sure how to find roommates and housing. 

Edited by ELISLP2B

1 hour ago, ELISLP2B said:

I committed to MGH IHP, and I'm super excited! Is there a facebook page yet? Has anyone got access to their housing portal(I've heard about it, but I'm not sure it's a thing)? I live in California, and I'm not sure how to find roommates and housing. 

Hey! There's a housing portal, but it seems like it takes while to get approved. I just got approved and I applied like 2 weeks ago. I've been looking at places through there, and I've heard theres Boston housing pages on fb. 

On 4/11/2019 at 4:01 PM, ELISLP2B said:

Hey! I'm from Reno, Nevada. I totally get the whole trying to find housing from the opposite coast struggle lol. 

On 4/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, slpfall2019 said:

Hey! There's a housing portal, but it seems like it takes while to get approved. I just got approved and I applied like 2 weeks ago. I've been looking at places through there, and I've heard theres Boston housing pages on fb. 

How did you find the housing portal??