MPH 2020 Canada

Jill98

2 hours ago, SamuelSR said:

Guys my application in UA MPH still states that under review, under details the documents are still pending and department review 1 and 2 both are pending. is it the same for everyone? or anyone ahs passed this stage

Mine also same status under review but where did you see dept 1 and 2 I didn’t find anywhere can let me know

41 minutes ago, SheeBella said:

Mine is still at prescreening. I applied very late though(days to the deadline) On the show details part, it shows complete for all documents. 

I did submit on Dec 8th and based on the instructions provided on the website, its under review but all my documents are pending. Moreover, It says 4 pending actions but the link doesn't work, how can all my documents be pending and still under review. I don't understand. Frustratingly, UA doesn't respond to mails either.

50 minutes ago, SheeBella said:

Mine is still at prescreening. I applied very late though(days to the deadline) On the show details part, it shows complete for all documents. 

Further, bear track mentions  to do item, and it says status completed. I am an international student and This attitude of UA is disheartening. :(

32 minutes ago, Mphasp said:

Mine also same status under review but where did you see dept 1 and 2 I didn’t find anywhere can let me know

see details, it will be there at the last. what course have you applied to? and can you share your app details. I don't  have a formal statistics background but Is it absolutely mandatory for UA biostat course app? 

13 minutes ago, SamuelSR said:

Further, bear track mentions  to do item, and it says status completed. I am an international student and This attitude of UA is disheartening. :(

By now, all your documents shud be complete not pending. Mine is under review too. Maybe u av to upload the documents again.

1 minute ago, Miday said:

By now, all your documents shud be complete not pending. Mine is under review too. Maybe u av to upload the documents again.

But I don't think we can do that. can we ? Bear track says complete. I don't understand have mailed them waiting for an response, I am just scared to redo it, what if I am not able to upload them again. Also the system accepted the documents when I auploaed before subnmitting. Fingers crossed anyway!

47 minutes ago, SamuelSR said:

I did submit on Dec 8th and based on the instructions provided on the website, its under review but all my documents are pending. Moreover, It says 4 pending actions but the link doesn't work, how can all my documents be pending and still under review. I don't understand. Frustratingly, UA doesn't respond to mails either.

Whoa! I submitted mine on 27th November but my last reference was submitted hours to the deadline. Lol! Shows no required actions and all documents complete including department check. It read complete for all documents as soon as my status changed to prescreening. Idk why yours says that yet it's at under review. But I believe that it will change with time. Just give it time. 

11 minutes ago, Mphasp said:

Where do we find department Check in gsms or bear tracks I couldn’t find 

Gsms portal. Click on show details and scroll down. U will find it among ur supporting documents 

2 minutes ago, SheeBella said:

Whoa! I submitted mine on 27th November but my last reference was submitted hours to the deadline. Lol! Shows no required actions and all documents complete including department check. It read complete for all documents as soon as my status changed to prescreening. Idk why yours says that yet it's at under review. But I believe that it will change with time. Just give it time. 

And what does priority in application status mean

5 minutes ago, Mphasp said:

In bear tracks when u click on application status the first line is priority and with a number

It is there for me too. Dont knw wat it means

1 hour ago, SheeBella said:

been like that for close since jan end. Lets see, have contacted them. 

9 hours ago, SamuelSR said:

Guys my application in UA MPH still states that under review, under details the documents are still pending and department review 1 and 2 both are pending. is it the same for everyone? or anyone ahs passed this stage

I don't think it's something to be worried about. What you need to monitor is your bear tracks. If it's says application complete, then you are fine. The spot for CV is showing pending for me because I changed my uploaded CV before the deadline. I also updated my address which didn't reflect on the portal. I sent a mail about it and I was told the most important info to follow is the one on the bear tracks and to make sure I updated my address on it.

My bear track shows Priority 1, application complete but decision pending. I submitted Oct 29 but my last reference didn't get to them until 2-3 weeks before the deadline. 

PS: I applied to U of A health promotion stream (distance learning)

19 hours ago, SamuelSR said:

I think mine is similar... Application Status: Application Submitted, Decision: Pending, References and Additional Documents Required are all pending. I submitted application 22 Dec, 2019. MSc Epidemiology. I am still waiting for the status to be changed.

17 hours ago, EOO said:

I don't think it's something to be worried about. What you need to monitor is your bear tracks. If it's says application complete, then you are fine. The spot for CV is showing pending for me because I changed my uploaded CV before the deadline. I also updated my address which didn't reflect on the portal. I sent a mail about it and I was told the most important info to follow is the one on the bear tracks and to make sure I updated my address on it.

My bear track shows Priority 1, application complete but decision pending. I submitted Oct 29 but my last reference didn't get to them until 2-3 weeks before the deadline. 

PS: I applied to U of A health promotion stream (distance learning)

Where are you from Decaf? Local applicant/Int?