MPH 2020 Canada

Jill98

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 10:00 PM, sqlmami said:

I applied to the UofA and they said the same thing, mid march. I applied to the biostats program as well, but I hear the offer 8-10 seats for that program. So fingers crossed. 

HI, I am a dentist, very people apply for the biostats prog I believe and often the course is deterred for lack of sufficient candidates. any thoughts?8-10 I didn't hear anything about that.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 9:31 AM, Pawtato said:

Moved to Under review.  Applied for biostats mph. GPA isnt the most stellar at 3.6ish and I only started grinding hard all of last year for relevant references for my application. I've been studying on my own time to hit the ground running if I get in as Im hoping to change my career field, but the limited seats make me nervous.

which university?

2 hours ago, Meeha said:

I emailed U of A asking when we will hear back from them and they said by April 1. I guess things are moving slowly this year.

It seems like every university is moving slow this year( apart from mcgill) . I know people who heard back early march for the UofA. 

1 hour ago, SamuelSR said:

Guys my application in UA MPH still states that under review, under details the documents are still pending and department review 1 and 2 both are pending. is it the same for everyone? or anyone ahs passed this stage

Mine is still at prescreening. I applied very late though(days to the deadline) On the show details part, it shows complete for all documents.