NDSEG 2019-2020

SFS

47 minutes ago, NDSEG_throwaway said:

I'd argue that it means nothing for the dates in general, if they don't know who won then why would updates on their system indicate winners?

My guess is that it definitely means the dates in April don't have any real meaning. It's still possible that earlier dates could have meaning (i.e. those who made it past the first review panel and into the DoD reviews).

I also don't believe that SysPlus is just blaming the DoD for their slowness. Call me naive, but I don't think that they'd just try to shuffle off blame on someone else just because they can. It would be very easy for anyone in the know at the DoD to clap back at that and call them out later on.

Best guess? We'll be waiting a while yet :( If anyone wants to play some SCII or League of Legends let me know!

1 minute ago, robertac93 said:

My guess is that it definitely means the dates in April don't have any real meaning. It's still possible that earlier dates could have meaning (i.e. those who made it past the first review panel and into the DoD reviews).

I also don't believe that SysPlus is just blaming the DoD for their slowness. Call me naive, but I don't think that they'd just try to shuffle off blame on someone else just because they can. It would be very easy for anyone in the know at the DoD to clap back at that and call them out later on.

Best guess? We'll be waiting a while yet :( If anyone wants to play some SCII or League of Legends let me know!

You play SC2?  Race/league?  I'm down

Edited by OhTheStress

5 minutes ago, robertac93 said:

Protoss almost exlusively. I'm just getting back into regular matches, haven't played in eons. I normally just play squadron tower defense or Mafia in the arcade section.

I'm silver 1 at my absolute best with terran so no terrible threat.  LeadJunkie#1170 

47 minutes ago, fishandfreckles said:

add me on animal crossing fam

let's channel our anxiety into fishing ?

image.png

I'm doing some heavy data analysis but if you wanna come sell turnips they're currently like 280 on my island. SW-0491-2500-3638 avatar is Link from wind waker. 

Just now, bdanubius said:

Us, when the results inevitably don't arrive by close of business:

In a way, we will be liberated if the results are not released today. We are all on edge because we were told where (when) the finish line is - and we are anxious for it to arrive. However, once that is taken away, we won't have a hard deadline to look forward to, to be anxious over, or to lose sleep over. 

Either way, today is the last day of our suffering under the mental bondage of a deadline. Rest easy, fellow applicants, because the wait is over at 1700 EDT today. 

Just now, throwawayndseg said:

So anyone else notice there's now a dropdown bar in the main dashboard?

Okay I am not going crazy, yeah I just saw that too

Along with the extra note at the bottom in red?

Edited by mleo

5 minutes ago, Ooshfb said:

Got the rejection email, it was a good run! 

Don't troll us please

Edit: If this is real, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll excuse our incredulity 

Edited by vpaglioni3
I was being a jerk