NDSEG 2019-2020

SFS

image.png.bc93361ec40d7ec7f8490fdbfdfc36a6.pngAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay I finally had to make an account after lurking forever, to ask:

1)  Is there not a way to ban that stupid guy that has been trolling  all day????

2) I don't know where people are seeing when the last update was... I keep seeing December Gang and I don't really understand  what that means or where I see my last update?? It just says "under review"...

3 minutes ago, biomed_gal said:

New lurker here.. December gang for the win! 

Edit: Debatably post 1000 (?)

Congratulations on your accomplishment! We will be reaching out to you shortly about your keynote speaker position for the upcoming ~December Gang~ conference!

3 minutes ago, missquantum said:

1)  Is there not a way to ban that stupid guy that has been trolling  all day????

2) I don't know where people are seeing when the last update was... I keep seeing December Gang and I don't really understand  what that means or where I see my last update?? It just says "under review"...

Hit a section of the application, and then see the "last updated" date

Just now, missquantum said:

"I keep seeing December gang" hahahaha

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT,  join the December Gang Email List!
Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-Ed6oU9sJJS6IBzfJjrT7xscD6hAh9fO6s1BhRtTXOY/edit#responses

Responses (Request Access to Protect Emails) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zKWURsJSQHNsJ2ckWMs_ehpwo6Ucp20AiUCYaz5eDGI/edit?usp=sharing

I'm manually adding people so give me a couple minutes to add you if you request!

2 minutes ago, 3st3rb said:

Hit a section of the application, and then see the "last updated" date

ahhh okay thank you. Yep, 12/11, looks like I am december gang too. What is the prevailing  theory about how updates have to do with results? That if it was updated in December it's a  no go?

4 minutes ago, decembergang2020 said:

Congratulations on your accomplishment! We will be reaching out to you shortly about your keynote speaker position for the upcoming ~December Gang~ conference!

Thank you everyone! This is clearly a bigger accomplishment than getting the NDSEG fellowship!! I'm truly humbled!

Just now, shazad said:

This thread is like the fucking Varrock marketplace back in 2007

JUST GRINDING ON ON RUNESCAPE, SHOULD HAVE 85 SMITHING BY TONIGHT. WANNA BE MY MINER SLAVE FOR 10K GP AN HOUR? I'LL GIVE YOU MUCH MORE ONCE I'M 99 AND ROLLING IN IT

Just now, missquantum said:

ahhh okay thank you. Yep, 12/11, looks like I am december gang too. What is the prevailing  theory about how updates have to do with results? That if it was updated in December it's a  no go?

There is no prevailing theory, really.  #DecemberGang may not have survived initial review, but the consensus is we have no idea.

Just now, OhTheStress said:

There is no prevailing theory, really.  #DecemberGang may not have survived initial review, but the consensus is we have no idea.

Yeah...I'm pretty sure #DecemberGang didn't survive initial (non-DOD) review. I'm 12/23 :(

But part of me is telling myself that the reason they're slow to post results is because they're going through the December Gang one more time and are going to randomly pick a couple extra winners from the December Gang just for fun.