NDSEG 2019-2020

SFS

Just now, datboi said:

I am so glad that I am tuning in to this only now. Thinking about the NDSEG any earlier would have cooked my brain with anxiety.

Same. I don't want to check the last-updated date on my application so I don't have to worry as much.

2 minutes ago, GIIC said:

I don’t know if I’ve said this on here before...but this wait has been harder than the wait for grad school. For those of you waiting for grad school results too, I just can’t imagine

At first, I applied to undergrad and thought "Man, this sucks"

Then, I applied for jobs and thought "Wow, this really sucks"

Then, I applied for grad school and thought "Okay, this is really as bad as it gets"

And then, I applied for fellowships...

Just now, datboi said:

I am so glad that I am tuning in to this only now. Thinking about the NDSEG any earlier would have cooked my brain with anxiety.

As for your sig - come to Stanny :) Harvy and Camby just don't sound right

Just now, DecGangLurker said:

As for your sig - come to Stanny :) Harvy and Camby just don't sound right

I haven't used this account since the last stressful application I did. I'm embarrassed that sig's still there. I have no idea how to delete it.

Just now, datboi said:

my dumb ass did a BA/MS and forfeited the right to apply

You aren't stupid to do that. A BS/MS is the fastest way to get into industry. Not to mention you get the best (financial) return for the price

Edited by BCHGang

25 minutes ago, missquantum said:

Okay I finally had to make an account after lurking forever, to ask:

1)  Is there not a way to ban that stupid guy that has been trolling  all day????

2) I don't know where people are seeing when the last update was... I keep seeing December Gang and I don't really understand  what that means or where I see my last update?? It just says "under review"...

There's no consensus on what the dates mean, but this forum has sure thought a lot about them.

Pepe Silvia | Know Your Meme

4 minutes ago, NDSEG_throwaway said:

Rob???????!

Hey Rob. I think we'd all appreciate it if you would focus on getting the results out to us since it is already April 15th instead of browsing an internet forum. Thanks

Doing some minor hacking. It looks like this is what those awarded will have shown. They already have all the appropriate elements in the HTML, but commented out. I'm guessing you only get access to those pages "/Fellow/PostAwardDashboard.aspx" if you've actually been awarded, which is totally a backend thing

image.thumb.png.502a728cfb4214f08ee7a9f2c01e7106.png

Just now, ohmyyyy said:

Doing some minor hacking. It looks like this is what those awarded will have shown. They already have all the appropriate elements in the HTML, but commented out. I'm guessing you only get access to those pages "/Fellow/PostAwardDashboard.aspx" if you've actually been awarded, which is totally a backend thing

image.thumb.png.502a728cfb4214f08ee7a9f2c01e7106.png

Enhance GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY