NSERC C/PGSD 2020-2021

TheCivLad

This is painful lol. There is a perfect amount of specificity/vagueness to drive one nuts. First they say Mid-april, then they send three emails on April 15th telling us how to view the results when they are posted on April 16 before midnight, yet of course, there is no specified time for result posting like there was with the CGSM results. They must really want us all hanging on the edge of our seats. As if productivity wasn't already at an all time low!

Someone must be taking sick pleasure in knowing a bunch of PhD students have been wracked with anxiety for days. My night of sleep just make me bitter and annoyed that so many of us on this ride will get bad news today.

Good vibes to all!

9 minutes ago, mollusksrcool said:

me too!! I wish they just gave us a set time...

I don't think that it would help me much - I'm already a hyper anxious individual. Plus, we do have a deadline - sometime before the end of the day - This is the most accurate deadline we've received to date! ?

2 minutes ago, Here4thegoodtimes said:

I don't think that it would help me much - I'm already a hyper anxious individual. Plus, we do have a deadline - sometime before the end of the day - This is the most accurate deadline we've received to date! ?

It is a vast improvement from previous years ....