NSERC C/PGSD 2020-2021

TheCivLad

40 minutes ago, Here4thegoodtimes said:

Hey all, first time poster -

- I had a quick question: Say someone were to be awared a PGS-D can they reapply the following year to see if they could get a CGS-D or is it locked in for 3 years?

I think if you get OGS/QEII you can reapply the following year for a PGS-D? Is that true?

Full disclosure - I have not heard back from NSERC I was just curious what the answer might be!

Cheers and gl mates!

Yes, I believe you can upgrade your NSERC. I've gotten OGS and QEII and am applying for NSERC still.

7 minutes ago, thatblondegirl said:

Hmmm.  I wonder if tomorrow's results will be released on an alphabetical timeline like today.  ? That could be why they specified a time of 11:59 pm.

The answer is most likely a Yes

Just now, thatblondegirl said:

The instructions say to hover over the applicants tab and you will see options.  I do this, but I don't have any options come up.

Same. Hoping that's not a sign that we won't have folders ?

Also an 'S' that just got the email.

Just now, thatblondegirl said:

I wonder how many of us will be checking the system at 12:00 am.

Like others, I'm guessing they will roll out the files (i.e. acceptance/rejection letters) in the same slow alphabetical order everything else has followed. I'll be staying tuned for the results of everyone above 'S'.

Just now, Walczyka said:

Feels like such a hassle to probably just be rejected ??‍♀️

I was just gonna say the same thing...they might as well just send an email to the rejectees....saving all the username/password trouble

8 minutes ago, StructIntern said:

I was just gonna say the same thing...they might as well just send an email to the rejectees....saving all the username/password trouble

haha I was just going to make a similar comment... it seems to take them a day to generate username/password in alphabetical order + populate with empty folder and probably another day to populate the letters in each corresponding folder.

why not just take one day, and alphabetically send out the letter directly via secure email or sth? 

(they probably have their reasons, just frustrations of last name Y who still hasn't received username/password ...)

Edited by BobaCat