NSERC C/PGSD 2020-2021

TheCivLad

3 minutes ago, mtan182 said:

Last name 'T', they just updated the folder and I didn't get the PGS-D ( am a Canadian at a US university in first year)! Good luck to the rest!

Sorry to hear this good luck and please apply again. Don't give up.

Edited by AlphaBetta 12

1 minute ago, mtan182 said:

Last name 'T', they just updated the folder and I didn't get the PGS-D ( am a Canadian at a US university in first year)! Good luck to the rest!

You'll do great......remember there are plenty of successful people and academics who didn't get major scholarships in their degrees !!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! At least I am free from the chains that is obsessively checking... Best of luck to the rest, it does seem they are rolling through the rejections first. So no news now is maybe good news? Or could just be random

Edited by mtan182

8 minutes ago, SalmonidStudent said:

Are they proving our rankings or just letters of acceptance/rejection? 

They gave rankings within your area (you ranked X within Y number of applicants in [your field])! And your score versus the rest of the applicants.

Just now, abc148 said:

Just got an offer for CGSD! Last name O, committee 194. There's a notification of results and a feedback letter. However, I get a site error when trying to download the feedback letter...

Congratulations! Did your letters just appear in the folder?

Just now, abc148 said:

Just got an offer for CGSD! Last name O, committee 194. There's a notification of results and a feedback letter. However, I get a site error when trying to download the feedback letter...

Wow congrats!!! 

Just now, RNA-Guy said:

Congratulations! Did your letters just appear in the folder?

Yea in the folder, I was able to bulk download to get the feedback letter. It gives your average score based on the rubric on the NSERC website and your ranking relative to your committee