MPH 2021 Canada

2 minutes ago, Shelly.101 said:

I received an offer from Western today through email, but the student centre hasn't updated my status yet

Congratulations! I also applied there, no updates for me! I’m nervous now!! Hope I hear back soon either way! Did you apply anywhere else? 

Just now, Invictus101 said:

Congratulations! I also applied there, no updates for me! I’m nervous now!! Hope I hear back soon either way! Did you apply anywhere else? 

The offer letter attached to the email was dated April 1 2021, so i'm sure they're still working through sending them out over the next few weeks! I also applied to Ottawa and Guelph and haven't heard back yet (after seeing all the hype on here about UofT I wonder if it was a mistake not applying there, although i'm not sure how much the school matters if the program is good).

Hey, 

congratulations to all the applicants who have been accepted.

I have just applied to uottawa for mph. Did someone hear back from them or has any idea to when will they send out their admission offers?

On 3/18/2021 at 1:43 AM, coolbreeze1997 said:

Hey what stats and experience did you apply with? 

I graduated from University of Guelph with 90% GPA in biology. I have experience in crisis counselling and sexual education. Research experience, but only in molecular. 

Sorry for the delayed response! 

Just now, nootnoot said:

Got an unofficial acceptance from Waterloo last week and just received one from Guelph today, they are coming folks, the wait is almost over :) Also does anyone know about fast tracking MPH at these schools?

Do you mind sharing if you are a mature student? Thanks! Waterloo does not have a fast-tracking option.

5 minutes ago, nootnoot said:

Got an unofficial acceptance from Waterloo last week and just received one from Guelph today, they are coming folks, the wait is almost over :) Also does anyone know about fast tracking MPH at these schools?

Congrats!! I didn't think Waterloo was sending anything out until at least another couple of weeks! 

4 minutes ago, minniexo_ said:

Do you mind sharing if you are a mature student? Thanks! Waterloo does not have a fast-tracking option.

To be honest I’m not sure but I graduated just this past May from my bachelors degree if that’s of any help!

6 minutes ago, minniexo_ said:

So May 2020? Congratulations btw on your offer :)

Yes May 2020, and thank you!

3 minutes ago, minniexo_ said:

What are you stats btw? And, what is the deadline of your offer? thank you :)

I graduated with a 90+ average, and I have long term volunteer experience with the disabled community, epi research experience, as well as teaching and mentorship experiences.

Just now, nootnoot said:

Yes May 2020, and thank you!

I graduated with a 90+ average, and I have long term volunteer experience with the disabled community, epi research experience, as well as teaching and mentorship experiences.

Thanks for sharing. Any details on offer deadline?