MPH 2021 Canada

22 minutes ago, Excel725 said:

Haven't head form guelph yet... should I be worried?!

Just give it a few days. I was literally checking every day, every 3 hours or so. At the end, ended up getting an email when I gave up. Whatever the outcome, you will definitely hear back. Just prioritize other things while you wait so you don't waste time (like me) worrying about it.

18 minutes ago, Confusedfrog said:

I was wondering if there were any current students at McMaster or if anyone on here knew how I could connect with a current a student?

I would love to ask them about the program! 

I would suggest creating a linkedin account and asking MPH students about the program your interested in. Many of them are very kind and often follow up with a detailed response (at least from my own experience). Hope this helps!

On 3/20/2021 at 1:26 PM, BEN29 said:

I would suggest creating a linkedin account and asking MPH students about the program your interested in. Many of them are very kind and often follow up with a detailed response (at least from my own experience). Hope this helps!

I recommend joining "Public Health Connect"'s Facebook group! Their linktree has all the information you'll need: https://linktr.ee/publichealthconnect?fbclid=IwAR2P5gTfR0K20ol9UpjtNodWbb7_ysvBf-SuyppYrch8n801eHFDoJHDRlk

On 3/20/2021 at 3:26 PM, BEN29 said:

2 hours ago, healthfan said:

I recommend joining "Public Health Connect"'s Facebook group! Their linktree has all the information you'll need: https://linktr.ee/publichealthconnect?fbclid=IwAR2P5gTfR0K20ol9UpjtNodWbb7_ysvBf-SuyppYrch8n801eHFDoJHDRlk

Thank you! I’ll check out both linkedin and the Facebook group  :)

Edited by Confusedfrog
Typos

Hello,

Did anyone who got an unofficial offer from McMaster receive any communication indicating the deadline to accept/reject the offer? I don’t see anything in Mosaic. My status is still pending although I received an unofficial offer, and I didn’t receive anything informing me when I need to make a recipe by.

Thanks so much!

Just now, Guy137 said:

U of T seems to be moving. Rejected from the biostats program.

Stats: Two undergrad degrees, 3.73/4.0 in a BA and 4.1/4.3 in a BSc. Limited math courses (only 6). No field work and some research in biochemistry. Appears to be as competitive as medical school.

Amazing stats I’m so sorry ?

did it appear as an email? Or on the portal

5 minutes ago, Guy137 said:

U of T seems to be moving. Rejected from the biostats program.

Stats: Two undergrad degrees, 3.73/4.0 in a BA and 4.1/4.3 in a BSc. Limited math courses (only 6). No field work and some research in biochemistry. Appears to be as competitive as medical school.

What were your undergrads in? I think they want a balance of marks and experience?