MPH 2021 Canada

39 minutes ago, BEN29 said:

Congratulations! I just checked, however it wasn't updated for me. Did you also receive an email? If so, could you please let me know the email so I can make it a safe sender and ensure it doesn't end up in my spam folder.

For me I got no notification and they said they will be attaching the offer letter to the portal in 3-5 days. 

Just now, BEN29 said:

Oh how exactly did they inform you when there was no notification?

No notification as in I didn't get an email (should've clarified sorry!)...I checked the portal and the status was changed from "under review" this morning to "admitted"...not sure what the exact time was that it happened if you were wondering :)

1 minute ago, arniearnie said:

No notification as in I didn't get an email (should've clarified sorry!)...I checked the portal and the status was changed from "under review" this morning to "admitted"...not sure what the exact time was that it happened if you were wondering :)

I see thank you for clarifying. Anyways, congratulations on your acceptance! Wish you all the best :)

20 hours ago, Invictus101 said:

Domestic...Just got into Western MPH today via email. 

20 hours ago, MPHfall2021 said:

I just got an offer from Western MPH!

21 hours ago, EmpowerMPH said:

I just got an acceptance to Western's MPH program about 5 min ago!

So, I still don't know how to accept or reject the offer, the student center still showing "released to program".

Did anyone got the system updated? or is there another way to reply to the offer?

31 minutes ago, MPH2021Canada said:

So, I still don't know how to accept or reject the offer, the student center still showing "released to program".

Did anyone got the system updated? or is there another way to reply to the offer?

Still showing the same thing in my student center portal as well.

I believe the update will come in a couple days, after which we should be able to accept/reject there.

44 minutes ago, rjmph said:

does anyone know if U of T epidemiology will let us know if we're on the waitlist? or will it continue to say "Under Review" until we receive an acceptance or rejection?

I think the latter! Also, what experiences and stats did you apply with?

Just now, mphapp said:

Sorry to hear...it was my first choice too:( I really wish they’d let us know where we are on the waitlist though. 

hope better news will come our way soon!!

1 hour ago, EmpowerMPH said:

Still showing the same thing in my student center portal as well.

I believe the update will come in a couple days, after which we should be able to accept/reject there.

Did they provide you a deadline date to accept by?