Harvard Kennedy MPP 2021

realist2020

Hey folks.  Just wondering if we were any updates from MC/MPA program.  i know MPA/ID put out an announcement that they are not accepting anyone on the waitlist, but i havent heard anyting for other programs, specially MC/MPA.  For you admitted folks, do you know if there were admits that declined their offer?

On 5/18/2021 at 10:21 PM, Trust1920 said:

No word yet. I called yesterday but it went to voicemail - I didn't leave a message.

Did anyone else try calling? I am so puzzled by this lack of communication from the HKS. I had emailed on the 18th - no response!

I just heard from Admissions and they are not in a position to make admission offers to candidates on the waitlist at this time. 

Looks like a repeat from 2019 where no offers were made to candidates on the waitlist. Given that we are so close to students enrolling in July, I don't think any offers to waitlisted candidates will be extended this year. 

4 hours ago, Trust1920 said:

I just heard from Admissions and they are not in a position to make admission offers to candidates on the waitlist at this time. 

Looks like a /repeat from 2019 where no offers were made to candidates on the waitlist. Given that we are so close to students enrolling in July, I don't think any offers to waitlisted candidates will be extended this year. 

Which program?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...