DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

@Martacapp @Bea99
I called them in the beginning of March (3rd of March). And they told me that the pre-selection will be made in three weeks (they are going to send emails). So, in the upcoming week we may hear from them. Also, they told me that there will be an interview and it will be online. 

That’s all what I know for now. Good luck to everyone!

I made it to the interview phase for the Master's Scholarship for all Academic Disciplines (scheduled for early April, Greece applicant). I've searched for resources on the Internet regarding the interview but what I've seen hasn't been that relevant, especially given the fact that most of these resources are pre - COVID.

Could anyone who jumped through the hoops of the interview inform us about what it's like?

Edited by andrew51

20 minutes ago, axe12 said:

@Martacapp @Bea99
I called them in the beginning of March (3rd of March). And they told me that the pre-selection will be made in three weeks (they are going to send emails). So, in the upcoming week we may hear from them. Also, they told me that there will be an interview and it will be online. 

That’s all what I know for now. Good luck to everyone!

Thank you!!!

No news is good news

Let's hope for the best for all of us!! Good luck to you, hopefully we'll get the chance to meet in germany hahaha

Keep us updated! :)

29 minutes ago, andrew51 said:

I made it to the interview phase for the Master's Scholarship for all Academic Disciplines (scheduled for early April, Greece applicant). I've searched for resources on the Internet regarding the interview but what I've seen hasn't been that relevant, especially given the fact that most of these resources are pre - COVID.

Could anyone who jumped through the hoops of the interview inform us about what it's like?

Add me on fb . I have the same interview.

Fb.  Thomas Mikrou

Hi guys! I have been following this topic for some time. Thank you for updating with news.

I am from Brazil and have also applied for the Design, Art scholarship. My status at the portal was only updated to paper copies received when I sended a message asking about it.

I asked a week ago about results, and just hear I should hear back from them in a few days!!!!! Omg!!!! Anxiety! 

Good luck to us all

Hi everyone, i´m from México, i applied on november 2020 for the grant of Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists, 2021, they replied that results will be given this month, since it starts on may.... but my status is still preselection made (since november)... anyone applied to the same grant? with the same problem??

2 hours ago, Lorena DLDM said:

Hi everyone, i´m from México, i applied on november 2020 for the grant of Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists, 2021, they replied that results will be given this month, since it starts on may.... but my status is still preselection made (since november)... anyone applied to the same grant? with the same problem??

Hola Lorena:

Soy de Colombia. Aplicamos para la beca de doctorado: Research Grants - Doctoral Programmes in Germany, 2021/22.

Si te parece, podemos contactarnos por el chat de facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/jose.basto.3382

Saludos!

25 minutes ago, Maria Mejia said:

Hello everyone! I applied for EPOS Scholarship for the IUSD Double degree program! 

My application just got a new status, and it says "funding" Does anyone know what does it mean? 

It means you have gotten the scholarship! Congratulations ?

8 hours ago, Maria Mejia said:

Hello everyone! I applied for EPOS Scholarship for the IUSD Double degree program! 

My application just got a new status, and it says "funding" Does anyone know what does it mean? 

Guys, It seems they've started declaring winners... ? 

Many congratulations

20 minutes ago, BeKay said:

Has anyone of you applied for a doctoral research grant and got a rejection? I can't wait anymore and I"m sooo excited....

I've applied for a structured phd program scholarship(GSSP), but no news yet! ?

1 hour ago, Billyaahak said:

As I understand if still one is not invited to interview ,and others do .Than it is a rejection ?

It depends on your country and the program you applied. It also depend your studies. But mainly if you don't receive an interview it probably a rejection

Priscy and other applicants from Sub-saharan Africa for Research Grant - Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2021/2022...Have you guys seen any change(s) in your application status (application submitted) apart from the end date of funding. Please save a friend from anxiety...

1 hour ago, Ayodele said:

Priscy and other applicants from Sub-saharan Africa for Research Grant - Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2021/2022...Have you guys seen any change(s) in your application status (application submitted) apart from the end date of funding. Please save a friend from anxiety...

Haha...status is still "application submitted". I'm more anxious than ever, still wondering how long this waiting will take.

Nothing for me

9 minutes ago, Priscy said:

Haha...status is still "application submitted". I'm more anxious than ever, still wondering how long this waiting will take.

Even the end date of funding has not changed. It is sitll the same as Iwrote in the application form 24/12/2024. What is the new date? 

The only thing that changed for me on Monday was the end date. I am in the LatinAmerica/ Caribbean region. Everything else remains the same “Selection Made”. 

Just now, K35 said:

The only thing that changed for me on Monday was the end date. I am in the LatinAmerica/ Caribbean region. Everything else remains the same “Selection Made”. 

When was the time your commission had the meeting? Was ist also March 2021, as ours? (Turkey) 

6 minutes ago, BeKay said:

When was the time your commission had the meeting? Was ist also March 2021, as ours? (Turkey) 

I was told that they met in February and I was also told last Friday that the results would be out in about 2 weeks. 

12 minutes ago, Mohammed Ali said:

Even the end date of funding has not changed. It is sitll the same as Iwrote in the application form 24/12/2024. What is the new date? 

Don't let that stress you okay...mine changed last week, and K35's own on Monday, I'm sure yours will change too