Yale Jackson 2021

szadah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Aveces said:

Does anyone know what week (first or second of March) admissions were released last year? It has been quiet for a while since we submitted our applications..

I think they released decisions March 4 2020, which was the first Wednesday. Fingers crossed it is the same timeline this year.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:21 AM, Samdaman164 said:

I think they released decisions March 4 2020, which was the first Wednesday. Fingers crossed it is the same timeline this year.

Did anyone get news today? Thoughts of our chances of hearing anything by the end of the week?

I did not get in. I was wondering if I am too old for the program. I have a Juris Doctor and I am now 37 years old with 10 years of work experience. However, I did ask for advice from Yale in one of their virtual events, and they said that my age should not hurt my application.

6 hours ago, AMA_AMA said:

I emailed admissions -- funding decisions should be released by the end of the week.

Hi! Congrats to you! I did not get in. What do you think are the factors that contributed to your success as an applicant? I would like to re-apply this year.

Got in! Now waiting for funding information. It seems this program is quite competitive — selecting around 50-60 applicants out of a pool of 300+ applicants (saw this somewhere so can't remember where exactly).

58 minutes ago, Newpitt said:

Hi guys, congratulations to all admitted. I was wondering how did you find out about your admission/rejection. I did not receive any email nor any information has been updated on my application status.

I definitely got an email that directed me to my portal to see my decision. That's weird you got nothing. Best to reach out to the admissions team and ask them about your application.

1 minute ago, wildchartermage said:

I definitely got an email that directed me to my portal to see my decision. That's weird you got nothing. Best to reach out to the admissions team and ask them about your application.

I will right away