Update on Princeton

PolPhil

But what to make of the following line at the bottom of the email confirming application submission? "Admission decisions will be emailed to all applicants, grouped by department, between February 1 and March 15." It seems like they might be required to release decisions by mid-March at the latest—i.e., that, desires aside, they can't stretch things into late March.

Also, @MtnDuck, is that spreadsheet available publicly?

20 minutes ago, AccidentalSkeptic said:

Yes and no--here it is for folks that want to take a look (I've shared it elsewhere but I don't remember where. Probably FB) but I do ask that it not get circulated since it's a bit of a mess and some data points might be wrong ?

3 hours ago, AccidentalSkeptic said:

But what to make of the following line at the bottom of the email confirming application submission? "Admission decisions will be emailed to all applicants, grouped by department, between February 1 and March 15." It seems like they might be required to release decisions by mid-March at the latest—i.e., that, desires aside, they can't stretch things into late March.

I mean, it's a random add-on to the application system that they probably don't update regularly vs direct communication from the admissions coordinator. I hope you're right, but I'm not making any bets

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, sokratis said:

An offer has been reported on the Grad Cafe survey.

And now we wait for it to be claimed lol (I suspect that we will hear more reports within the next couple of hours--might be folks aren't by their phones atm). Based on the details I suspect it is a legitimate report but ??‍♂️