MSW Applications UCLA, CSUN, CSULB, and CSULA (Fall 2021)

kycc

17 hours ago, dreems said:

Hi everyone, 

Wanted to update that I just got a response from CSUDH today. They emailed me with the choice to be waitlisted for the FT program or accepted into the PT program. They didn't specify a deadline to respond. Leaning towards taking my chances on the waitlist! Hope you all are getting good news~

is CSUDH your top choice? are you waiting for/have you been accepted to other schools?

16 hours ago, Y0gi said:

is CSUDH your top choice? are you waiting for/have you been accepted to other schools?

It is! I only applied to CSUDH and I decided to take my chances with the waitlist. If I don't get in, I'll just re-apply next year.

2 hours ago, dreems said:

It is! I only applied to CSUDH and I decided to take my chances with the waitlist. If I don't get in, I'll just re-apply next year.

oh wow, you're so brave! I think I would have felt pressured to accept the 3 year. I hope it all works out and a spot opens up in the 2 year program for you this year ?

On 4/22/2021 at 5:29 PM, msw2021california said:

hey everyone. I applied to cal state san bernardino and cal state fullerton and still have heard nothing yet. wondering if anyone else is in the same boat

I applied to CSUSB too and CSULA I haven’t heard anything from either ? I’m getting impatient lol

I got waitlisted and eventually rejected from CSULA. They have 700 applicants and they said they couldn't accept everyone on the waitlist. 

I got accepted to CSUSB and CSUDH.

No interview from CSUF yet, and no words from CSULB. 

Just now, dreems said:

I got accepted to CSUDH (2-year program) from the waitlist! Feeling relieved since it was the only school I applied to.

Wishing the best to those of you still waiting for an answer! Hang in there <3

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! ??