2022 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

neur0naut

56 minutes ago, dialga said:

I haven't heard anything from Univ of Chicago yet and nobody has posted on the results either

I received an interview invitation from UChicago on December 22 from the chairs of the admissions committee. The included a survey to select which track you had applied for, options of Computational Neuroscience and Neurobiology. The interview is two days of the first week of February. Not personalized at all, but I'm not sure if those were all of the invites, although they are finalizing the interview schedule this week they said. Hopefully thats helpful!

25 minutes ago, Neuropsy said:

Hi all, I just saw that someone got an invite from Stanford on gradcafe. Anyone else? So far, its just a phone call, anyone know when will emails go out?

I saw that too and was disappointed as well ? I am expecting more people posting tomorrow. After tomorrow I will lose all hope.

5 minutes ago, brkkmnkk said:

I saw that too and was disappointed as well ? I am expecting more people posting tomorrow. After tomorrow I will lose all hope.

I think their invites are rolling basis and not all in one day? I received a phone call from stanford's area code, but no one left a voicemail and no email (i think emails pour out later next week), i tried calling back line is busy, anyone have any idea on how they work?

Edited by Neuropsy

8 minutes ago, MatinSaba said:

Is anyone here an international student? I applied for this cycle for 10 schools but I got rejected from 

Mount Sinai

Tri-Institutional Computational Biology

UCSF

University of Washington 

I’m international though I am currently in a US undergraduate institution.

1 minute ago, Brain said:

I'm seeing some UW rejections. Just curious, did you guys get an email from them or just presumed rejection? I haven't heard anything from them ?

I just got an official rejection email from them!

2 hours ago, dialga said:

I haven't heard anything from Univ of Chicago yet and nobody has posted on the results either

I also got invited for an interview at UChicago on Dec. 20th. 

17 minutes ago, MatinSaba said:

Is anyone here an international student? I applied for this cycle for 10 schools but I got rejected from 

Mount Sinai

Tri-Institutional Computational Biology

UCSF

University of Washington 

I am an international student and I applied to 14 programs. 

Rejected by                                                  Mount Sinai, PIBS University of Michigan, University of Maryland Baltimore and many more are silent rejections and I am waiting for them to just send a formal letter ?

11 minutes ago, Brain said:

I'm seeing some UW rejections. Just curious, did you guys get an email from them or just presumed rejection? I haven't heard anything from them ?

Yes, they sent out all the rejections. 

2 minutes ago, EpiBrains said:

I am an international student and I applied to 14 programs. 

Rejected by                                                  Mount Sinai, PIBS University of Michigan, University of Maryland Baltimore and many more are silent rejections and I am waiting for them to just send a formal letter ?

How did u find out about your UMichigan rejection? Email?