UW Evans MPA Fall 2021

grx

Starting this thread for those that applied to Evans! Has anyone heard back yet? It seems that Evans has historically started notifying applicants earlier than other schools, but I know with COVID and a new admissions committee things are likely slower this year.

I applied January 1st and I have not received an update. Based on past years, it looks like people should be hearing back around this time (and some have mentioned the email went to their junk folder and the email was sent in the evening)

Also just received an acceptance through e-mail! It also includes the $$ information too, in case anyone is looking at financial aid. Also, I really need to turn off e-mail notifications because I have no poker face and these e-mails tend to come in the middle of work meetings...

Edited by Twiste

1 hour ago, qrrcl said:

Just got my acceptance email from Evans!

1 hour ago, Twiste said:

Also just received an acceptance through e-mail! It also includes the $$ information too, in case anyone is looking at financial aid. Also, I really need to turn off e-mail notifications because I have no poker face and these e-mails tend to come in the middle of work meetings...

Curious, when did you guys submit applications?? 

3 minutes ago, Twiste said:

I submitted right at the deadline, January 15th I believe?

Gotcha, same here. Just was curious because on the website it noted that the applications submitted earliest would get reviewed first. Just was seeing how long I might have to wait haha but if they are reviewing apps from the 15th, maybe won’t be long.

40 minutes ago, Tbones1421 said:

Gotcha, same here. Just was curious because on the website it noted that the applications submitted earliest would get reviewed first. Just was seeing how long I might have to wait haha but if they are reviewing apps from the 15th, maybe won’t be long.

I was wondering the same thing. I also applied on January 15, but haven't heard anything so far. Congratulations to everyone admitted today!

I just checked my portal as well and it says "Congratulations on your offer! The University is processing the offer", so I think that means it's a yes??? :D

Now to wait for the email!

I'm local to Seattle and applied to several East Coast schools as well. UW is solidly in the middle of my personal rankings, but honestly would be thrilled to go to any of the programs I applied to.