CGS-M 2021-2022 Results

onmyway

Feeling a lot of these posts!  I'm waitlisted both for OGS and SSHRC CGM at York.  I've been informed that waitlist rankings do not get released.  Has anyone heard any whispers or have a sense of movement on either of these lists?  Congrats to those who have won the awards and best wishes to all of us still waiting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! For people that accept your awards and activated them, how long did the activation process take? At U of T we have to fill out a form that is sent to the Graduate Administration and then the GAO Administration. 

Edited by dorzsec

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,  I did not get off of waitlist and am re-applying.  I have two questions I imagine are relevant to many of us here: 

1)Do you list 2020 CGM/OSG alternate on your CV?  Does that hold any weight or prestige even if you didn't get off of the list? and

2) Has anyone heard of any movement and what are the prospects of getting moved off of the list next term?