Preparing for MPH 2022 Canada

37 minutes ago, Amymph2022 said:

Does anyone know when UofT Epi results will be coming out. I emailed them a couple weeks back and all they said was they have until June 30th to send out decisions which I feel is so late:/ Waiting on Waterloo as well. 

Same, also waiting on Epi U of T. I tried emailing but no reply. I wonder if the second round of offers have gone out. 

On 4/11/2022 at 6:50 AM, yeet_sleep_repeat said:

When I asked if it was possible to get an extension on the April 12 deadline to respond they said no lol, but the latest extended date they could allow was April 15, so my guess is they want to send out second round offers maybe on or around or after Easter weekend? They may take longer though if they actually do a second round of reviews and don't just keep going down the list from the initial file review score

Do you know if they've sent out their second round at U of T epi?

Still anxiously waiting. 

17 minutes ago, MPH2022applicant said:

Does anyone's uOttawa portal still shows "Under Evaluation"?

Mine does, but the date has been updated

1 hour ago, Cristaine said:

Has anyone who was on the waitlist for Brock heard of anyone who has moved from waitlist to rejection or accepted ? Just curious about timelines. 

I am also waiting for Brock! I believe their deadline to accept/decline for this round of offers was April 15th and when I last emailed them they said portals are updated at the start of May, June and onwards, so I think we have to wait until then to hear any news. So at least one more week, fingers crossed!

Just now, MPH2022applicant said:

Congrats!!! Did you get notified through email or did you check the portal?

Thank you!! I got notified via email that a decision has been made regarding my application and they told me to go check the portal, where I was then able to see my acceptance.