MSW 2022 CANADA APPLICATION FORUM

Just now, StressedToTheMax said:

How do you create an Acorn account? I've just been looking at the application page ?

you should have received an email from admissions a few weeks ago about creating a joinID account, that is your log-in credentials for acorn:)

4 minutes ago, MSW20222023 said:

Has anyone been accepted to Waterloo? If so, did you receive an email or did your quest just update?

I'm still waiting to hear back. no update on Quest for me yet-- still says no decisions made. This is so stressful!

hoping for the best for all of us! 

2 minutes ago, SWKMSW11 said:

I'm still waiting to hear back. no update on Quest for me yet-- still says no decisions made. This is so stressful!

hoping for the best for all of us! 

Mine also hasn't updated, don't want to read into anything. Agreed, good luck everyone! 

Has anyone heard from UBC-O? Does anyone know if advanced standing and foundational standing come out at the same time? The wait is killing me, I thought decisions would come out march 3rd. 

edit: just got a response back from admissions and they said that decisions have been being released since mid feb and will continue until about april, and that it's a rolling process. If you don't get notified right away do you think that means you are likely rejected?

Edited by jam22

6 minutes ago, jam22 said:

Has anyone heard from UBC-O? Does anyone know if advanced standing and foundational standing come out at the same time? The wait is killing me, I thought decisions would come out march 3rd. 

edit: just got a response back from admissions and they said that decisions have been being released since mid feb and will continue until about april, and that it's a rolling process. If you don't get notified right away do you think that means you are likely rejected?

No I don’t think so, typically rolling admissions are dependent on when you handed in your application! So the later you handed it in the later you’ll hear back. But I wouldn’t stress too much yet, I’ve also applied to UBCO and haven’t heard anything!

34 minutes ago, StressedToTheMax said:

Thank you to those who mentioned acorn lmao I'm so dumb. I'm in!!!! 

Me too ! I’m in! 

thank you guys bringing up the ACRON thing, I didn’t know to check there! 
I was waiting for the email day and night! Haven’t received any email from Uof t and no official offer letter yet?

any got in and also received official offer letter?? 

54 minutes ago, ChipDip said:

No I don’t think so, typically rolling admissions are dependent on when you handed in your application! So the later you handed it in the later you’ll hear back. But I wouldn’t stress too much yet, I’ve also applied to UBCO and haven’t heard anything!

That's good to know, thank you! When did you apply? i applied on dec 3rd and got the "your file is under review" on jan 11th and feb 7th

Edited by jam22

1 minute ago, jam22 said:

That's good to know, thank you! When did you apply? i applied on dec 3rd and got the "your file is under review" on jan 11th and feb 7th. 

I thought I would chime in as well because I also applied to UBCO for the 2-year. I believe I got the "your file is under review" email in December, and I have yet to hear from them. 

1 minute ago, SWKMSW11 said:

Ahhh what could this mean. Have you heard if anyone got accepted? I have not heard that someone got accepted yet. Maybe they just haven’t sent them out yet.. 

we got this! I believe in us! 

Hahaha I believe in all of us too! I haven’t heard any of acceptances or rejections, only wait-list. 

1 hour ago, softshelltaco said:

I thought I would chime in as well because I also applied to UBCO for the 2-year. I believe I got the "your file is under review" email in December, and I have yet to hear from them. 

1 hour ago, jam22 said:

That's good to know, thank you! When did you apply? i applied on dec 3rd and got the "your file is under review" on jan 11th and feb 7th

I believe I applied January 5th and I got the your file is under review about a week and a bit later. I also applied for the 2-year program, but I’m sure we’ll all hear soon! Best of luck!