7 hours ago, Malithi said:

Hey everyone!
Apologies if this has already been discussed (I can't find it on this thread). Is there a group chat for U of T yet? It would be awesome if someone wouldn't mind sharing the link if there is one. Thank you!! :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/525461565667529

That's the facebook group! Once you join that I'll add you to the group chat!

2 minutes ago, hopefulslper said:

Thanks SpeechieWannaB! My bad, I'm taking a different course at Alberta, the Ling319/CSD211 one (child language aquisition)

I've also taken that one through the U of A. Feel free to PM with questions. (Apologies for the repost; it wouldn't allow me to add a quote and I couldn't delete it? ?‍♀️

On 4/6/2022 at 10:04 AM, SLPrettyPlease said:

Is anybody else finding the wait to hear from Dalhousie absolutely excruciating? We're creeping up on the date that I got my rejection email last year which certainly does not help the nerves ?

Yes!! I'm so stressed. Everyday it's the first thing I look for in my inbox/ on this forum, and since it's almost the end of business hours there now, I am not hopeful to hear today. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us waiting for an email from them, you're definitely not alone in this haha. At least we know we have to hear in the next week at the absolute latest.  

24 minutes ago, stressedschwa2022 said:

Yes!! I'm so stressed. Everyday it's the first thing I look for in my inbox/ on this forum, and since it's almost the end of business hours there now, I am not hopeful to hear today. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us waiting for an email from them, you're definitely not alone in this haha. At least we know we have to hear in the next week at the absolute latest.  

Why next week the latest? I thought they had till the end of April…

35 minutes ago, Chxnfu said:

Why next week the latest? I thought they had till the end of April…

Ooh you may be right, I was under the impression that all schools had until the 15th to notify students, but on their website it does say "Applicants will receive notification about their application status via email during the months of April and May. Applicants who have been placed on a waiting list will be contacted if a spot becomes available. This may happen at any time between May and the first week of September." 

12 minutes ago, slpapps said:

Has anyone gotten a reply from Winnie Wong at UBC? I was accepted to their Audiology program and replied to the offer email with a couple questions on Tuesday, but haven't heard back.

In my experience she can take several days to reply.  I also sent an email on Tuesday and haven't heard anything back.

8 minutes ago, EmSLP2021 said:

Does anyone know how many people may have been admitted to Dal already? and if they are sending out waitlist offers yet?

The FB group had 6 members last time I checked. But that may be combined SLP and Aud... Really hoping we get something today

Hey! 

Does anyone have any insight on UofT’s waitlist?

I know we can’t find out where we are on the list but do we know how many people are usually waitlisted, how many get in off the waitlist, how early/late we could hear back about it? 

ANY info on their process for waitlisted applicants would be super appreciated! 

19 minutes ago, speechbean said:

Hey! 

Does anyone have any insight on UofT’s waitlist?

I know we can’t find out where we are on the list but do we know how many people are usually waitlisted, how many get in off the waitlist, how early/late we could hear back about it? 

ANY info on their process for waitlisted applicants would be super appreciated! 

Hey, you can try to check the 2021 and 2020 threads with keywords like UofT, waitlist, off, offered, etc...I've taken a quick look and there's not much. A couple of people got off the waitlist in late April in 2020, maybe one got off in late April in 2021. It's probably not a large waitlist, but it's also unlikely that it will move much. I think it's because UofT is the top choice for a lot of applicants. I know, being waitlisted is excruciating, especially with no information :( hope you hear good news soon

6 hours ago, Slphope2B said:

Hi just wondering for anyone at UBC have any tips for Audi 403?

any help and insight would be much appreciated from an aspiring applicant:)

nervous about that 80% final…

It wasn't too bad of a course and it's pretty quick - study lots! Make sure you do the additional learning activities because lots of that material is on the exam! Also I think the final is multiple choice from what I remember! 

Edited by ewdavid

9 hours ago, SpeechieSar said:

Hey guys! I’m currently taking the ANTH 354 course at athabasca and am wondering if anyones taken it before? :) 

Hey! I am currently in this course (taking my exam tomorrow) Is you prof Fredrick Ulmer? How are you finding the course so far?