Fall 2022 Business Ph.D. Applicants

PhD22Plz

8 hours ago, OBapplicant22 said:

The PhD program admission officer said on Friday (SG time) that she hadn't hear anything from the OB program yet (it's the faculty handling applications and phd team not involved)

Appreciate that info! 

On 1/28/2022 at 6:21 AM, lydiakkk said:

Thank you! I applied for the marketing area. May I ask how many days they give you to prepare for the interview? 

Hello, anyone hears back from TOM insead? I waited since the beginning of the month...

49 minutes ago, xxxxxx said:

Nope. Based on the other guy's comment, INSEAD has not sent out interview yet (for micro OB, they did for strategy). LSE has a rather late ddl for submission. Imagine it will probably takes more time. 

Thanks for the information. I think this year the deadline is late a bit (10 Jan instead of 6 Jan) like other years. But it is actually normal because for Fall 2020 they started to send out letters and invitations from the beginning of Feb.  So I hope it will be out soon.

Hello! 
Another Strategy applicant here. Since I am on the (significantly) older side with a barely decent profile, I have applied only to a handful of programs that don’t figure in the usual top (or even near the top) lists.
But have attempted two moonshots - Ross and Kenan Flagler. Has anyone here heard from either of these programs? I am under the impression that the better programs make at least their interview decisions by the end of Jan. Should I assume that no news is bad news?
Thanks!

3 hours ago, Treebeard said:

Hello! 
Another Strategy applicant here. Since I am on the (significantly) older side with a barely decent profile, I have applied only to a handful of programs that don’t figure in the usual top (or even near the top) lists.
But have attempted two moonshots - Ross and Kenan Flagler. Has anyone here heard from either of these programs? I am under the impression that the better programs make at least their interview decisions by the end of Jan. Should I assume that no news is bad news?
Thanks!

Ross already sent out interviews, but I haven't heard from UNC either.

Hi guys, 

Wish you guys are getting the results you hoped for.

I have two quick questions: Previous posts suggest that Ross sent out interviews already.. Is there anyone who received an interview from the Management & Organizations department? 

Also has anyone heard from Michigan State University (Broad) for OB track? Thanks in advance. 

On 1/30/2022 at 11:52 PM, xxxxxx said:

Nope. Based on the other guy's comment, INSEAD has not sent out interview yet (for micro OB, they did for strategy). LSE has a rather late ddl for submission. Imagine it will probably takes more time. 

On gradcafe there is someone updating that they received interview invitation for accounting at Insead... I just checked and found out.

7 hours ago, xxxxxx said:

Anyone hear back from INSEAD, Haas, Sloan (micro) OB programs? 

Haas just replied my email saying that they have sent out results notifications thru the email gradadm@berkeley.edu, and that applicants can check the admission results on the status page of online application. However, I haven't received that email, and my application page shows no results information.

7 hours ago, xxxxxx said:

Anyone hear back from INSEAD, Haas, Sloan (micro) OB programs? 

Haas just replied my email saying that they have sent out results notifications thru the email gradadm@berkeley.edu, and that applicants can check the admission results on the status page of online application. However, I haven't received that email, and my application page shows no results information.