Fall 2022 Business Ph.D. Applicants

PhD22Plz

On 1/25/2022 at 11:44 AM, PhD22Plz said:

Hey, all! Have any of the micro-OB applicants around here heard from the following programs: Emory, UCLA, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, or UNC-Chapel Hill?

Also applied to Berkeley and haven't heard back yet. Btw, does anyone know if Wharton has sent out Micro OB interviews? Have seen interview posters about Wharton Management program, but not sure which specialization it was.

1 hour ago, xxxxxx said:

Just see a rejection by UC Berkeley posted on the result page. It's weird since it appears no body has heard back from Berkeley for interview. Anyone has any info on what Berkeley is doing now? 

Also saw that. Maybe someone is assuming an implicit rejection because he/she hasn't received interview yet? It's late as compared to the timeline last year.

Has anyone heard from the INSEAD PhD program so far? I saw that most of the interviews previously were during the end of January and the beginning of February on the result page. But I didn't see any update online. Just wondering whether they have sent out interviews or not.

2 hours ago, lydiakkk said:

Has anyone heard from the INSEAD PhD program so far? I saw that most of the interviews previously were during the end of January and the beginning of February on the result page. But I didn't see any update online. Just wondering whether they have sent out interviews or not.

I got an email 3 days ago to schedule an interview. Strategy area

15 minutes ago, lydiakkk said:

Thank you! I applied for the marketing area. May I ask how many days they give you to prepare for the interview? 

I'm having the interview next Friday (could have been Thursday if I wanted), so 9-10 days. I was also sent a recent research paper in my area and was asked to submit a 1-2 page reaction paper before the interview.

1 hour ago, Vyndian said:

I don’t want to spoil which program, cuz it’s not on GC results… but I have a huge interview coming up and haven’t been able to keep my thoughts straight for 3 days now.

This process is absolutely exhilarating and stressful at the same time.

I have to say im curious! But good luck dude! You're gonna kill it-- getting the interview is more than half the battle

3 hours ago, Vyndian said:

I don’t want to spoil which program, cuz it’s not on GC results… but I have a huge interview coming up and haven’t been able to keep my thoughts straight for 3 days now.

This process is absolutely exhilarating and stressful at the same time.

It's gotta be Sloan @Vyndian Wharton also this coming week. Good luck knock 'em dead gang

Thanks fellas! Im not too bummed about it and confidence not totally shaken. Hoping to hear about some interviews seeing as its the end of the week but havent seen a lot of activity from Ops programs

1 hour ago, JJ0114 said:

Hey @JPrun, did Sloan call? I applied for TIES and haven't heard back yet, so I am curious! 

Yale SOM 1.5 hrs interview is also coming this week - so it could also be Yale @Vyndian Good luck :) 

Did people hear from Yale? I havent seen any results/interviews for Yale SOM Ops