MIT Media Lab Fall 2022

Zeolite

6 hours ago, aparameter said:

How do you know if they started or finished? Did they tell you?

No, the PI did not say anything about the lab's status of the selection process. I said "I think" because the PI did not respond for about a month and now she responded. It's just my guess. 
 Also, I am just sharing all the information I can share for anyone who is waiting in anxiousness because I know what it feels like. There is no need to believe me if you don't want to. 

And there was one who asked me about how I contacted PI, the answer is I just emailed them. But I didn't ask anything about the selection process. Instead, I addressed what I am passionate about, what I've done so far, and what I want to do as a researcher when I get accepted. 

2 hours ago, 0001 said:

No, the PI did not say anything about the lab's status of the selection process. I said "I think" because the PI did not respond for about a month and now she responded. It's just my guess. 
 Also, I am just sharing all the information I can share for anyone who is waiting in anxiousness because I know what it feels like. There is no need to believe me if you don't want to. 

And there was one who asked me about how I contacted PI, the answer is I just emailed them. But I didn't ask anything about the selection process. Instead, I addressed what I am passionate about, what I've done so far, and what I want to do as a researcher when I get accepted. 

Hi, I just wanted to confirm. Sorry if I came across as rude, it wasn't my intention.

Anyone heard from Poetic Justice? I got a second-round question request two weeks ago and they said they would reach out for an interview by last Friday if they were interested. I guess they aren't. Wondering if anyone has received an interview request?

17 hours ago, j24j264k said:

Anyone heard from Poetic Justice? I got a second-round question request two weeks ago and they said they would reach out for an interview by last Friday if they were interested. I guess they aren't. Wondering if anyone has received an interview request?

What is a second-round question request? 

15 hours ago, Zeolite said:

Has anyone heard anything from CBA?

30 minutes ago, littlerockstar1 said:

What is a second-round question request? 

It might be something specific to Poetic Justice, they sent questions which required essay type responses that they wanted filled out, which they were going to the use as a basis to the final round - interviews.