MIT Media Lab Fall 2022

Zeolite

3 minutes ago, alcalmaanfo said:

Is there anyone on this group who has received any type of mail from MIT in the last 24-36 hrs?
It's quite surprising.

Nop. Have you got any updates so far?

Waitlisted hmm...

Does anyone know stories from previously waitlisted students? Does the lab usually wait until May 6th to reach out or do PI's tend to send notifications after the April 15th decision deadline?

Really enjoyed the interviews. PI's and Students seemed very talented and friendly...

11 minutes ago, friendlyDuck12 said:

Waitlisted hmm...

Does anyone know stories from previously waitlisted students? Does the lab usually wait until May 6th to reach out or do PI's tend to send notifications after the April 15th decision deadline?

Really enjoyed the interviews. PI's and Students seemed very talented and friendly...

Exactly same here. I got waitlisted, and at the same time I already got several phd offers from others that I should respond to until April, so I’m curious if MAS normally sends out the waitlist results earlier than that

Waitlisted too.

I have no official information or something, but I think it is unlikely to give up an offer from MAS programs. I guess it's better to just go for other options as most of the Media lab applicants get offers from other programs and schools. 

Congrats to ones who got accepted! :)