Fall 2023 Statistics/Biostatistics Applicants Thread

8 hours ago, AnonX said:

Does anyone know if UC Davis and UC Irvine stats are still releasing offers? Saw a few acceptances but haven't heard back from them at all. Thanks in advance!

UC Irvine visitation day is this weekend, some students might reject after their visit, which could open up some spots. UC Davis has sent out first round offers, and should be sending out second round offers hopefully soon (I'm in the same boat as you for Davis).

4 hours ago, prgp said:

UC Irvine visitation day is this weekend, some students might reject after their visit, which could open up some spots. UC Davis has sent out first round offers, and should be sending out second round offers hopefully soon (I'm in the same boat as you for Davis).

I see. Thanks a lot for the info! That was very helpful! And good luck to your Davis app!

Heard back from Colorado State. They said that they have already contacted people that are recommended for admission. So if you haven’t heard back it is basically a rejection. Pretty said year. I don’t have really have any offer. Took measure theory and functional analysis with almost 4.0 gpa. It has been a brutal year.

On 3/10/2023 at 2:39 AM, explodingpineapple said:

Are there any other applicants to Canadian universities for the MSc Statistics? I'm talking about UBC and UofT in particular. I've been accepted to Waterloo over a month ago.

I got interview on late december, but I haven't got anything yet.