Record Broken

newms

Hey, I just noticed that the record number of online users was broken just a while ago. Congratulations are in order, I guess!

Edited by newms

I dunno if we should celebrate that, or if it should scare the bejeezus out of us! :P

Oh yeah. It may be a way of telling us 'It's time to step away from the computer'

ooooh! where do I find this information?

It's on the bottom right on the front page where it says 'Online at Once Record'. Now it says 703, where it was in the 680s before if I remember correctly.

In the last 3 months, no joke, I have spent probably 1 week straight of my life on this website, if you tabulate all the seconds, minutes and hours. But since I got into 2 schools for PhDs the frenzy has subsided a bit. Now I just spend maybe 5 minutes per hour on here, instead of 5 hours at a time. lol.

I noticed that you guys broke it yesterday. Good job! Wednesdays seem to be the busiest days, so maybe another record tomorrow? Around this week and next seem to be historically the busiest weeks for admissions, so probably for the forum too.

Good luck to all!

And it's now 730. I'm guessing it's just going to keep getting higher until maybe early March - the record last year was from early March, so perhaps that's the busiest time on this site.