Forum Stats for Feb' 11

bgk

I think I need to step away from the GradCafe before this happens to me :lol:

22580.gif

I have to say this, newms: I had not laughed so hard for a while. Awesomely hilarious GIF :lol: :lol:

Edited by ibangz

On a somewhat random note, why the negative reputation on the opening post?

Wow... We're up to 11 negative ratings on the original post... Some people must reallllly not like it :-P

Wow... We're up to 11 negative ratings on the original post... Some people must reallllly not like it :-P

I saw that too. I guess the question is, is it the people on that list or the people off it that have a problem? It probably just snowballed after the first negative rating.

Edited by newms

I saw that too. I guess the question is, is it the people on that list or the people off it that have a problem? It probably just snowballed after the first negative rating.

Too bad people don't realise that the site closes down when my rating falls to 0 :-)

I'm not going to lie, I think it's kind of funny.

"I didn't make the list?! DAMN! -1!!"

"I'm on this list?! Lies! -1!!"