3. Bukharan 261
  4. qbtacoma 209
  5. lyonessrampant 175
  6. wtncffts 170
  7. Strangefox 160
  8. UFGator 145
  9. persiandoc 144
  10. Eigen 144

Congrats newms AGAIN! But holy cow, over 500 posts? I had to double check my post counting script! Bhikhaari over 400? You guys, February only has 28 days. That's at least 15 posts a day from each of you. Ok.. shock over. I think that record will stand for a long time.

By the numbers

In total there were 25,344 posts made this month (19,339 in February 2010). There were 521,225 visits, 136,264 Unique Visitors and 3,449,294 Pageviews to the forum.

Top 10 Posters

1. newms 542
  2. bhikhaari 437
  3. Bukharan 261
  4. qbtacoma 209
  5. lyonessrampant 175
  6. wtncffts 170
  7. Strangefox 160
  8. UFGator 145
  9. persiandoc 144
  10. Eigen 144

Congrats newms AGAIN! But holy cow, over 500 posts? I had to double check my post counting script! Bhikhaari over 400? You guys, February only has 28 days. That's at least 15 posts a day from each of you. Ok.. shock over. I think that record will stand for a long time.

WOW! I thought I posted a lot, but I have nothing in comparison to y'all!

It's that add a word thread, I'm just sayin'...! :P

I think the posting frenzy basically parallels the waiting frenzy, which I assume peaks in February :) So it probably won't be that high again until *next* February.

@newms, my head hurts after watching that animation you posted -- ouch! But I love reading your posts -- always positive, encouraging, sympathetic. You should become a moderator or something and be a permanent part of GC! :)

Hey, top ten! I'm not sure if that's an accomplishment or not...

EDIT: By the way, is it possible to see one's own month-by-month stats somewhere? Just curious.

Edited by wtncffts

I did not make the list!! Also rejected from GradCafe!! Crap!!

Shashakoe, I regret to inform you that this list of top posters was difficult to make. There were many outstanding posters in the month of February, and unfortunately there was only room for 10 posters on the list. I wholeheartedly wish you the best of luck with you future posting endeavors.

wink.gif

Shashakoe, I regret to inform you that this list of top posters was difficult to make. There were many outstanding posters in the month of February, and unfortunately there was only room for 10 posters on the list. I wholeheartedly wish you the best of luck with you future posting endeavors.

wink.gif

You forgot this line: We hope that you are successful on some other internet forum.

You forgot this line: We hope that you are successful on some other internet forum.

LOL.. hahahah. This has got to be my best rejection letter.

Ok postcom (posting committee??), I understand your decision. I did my best to get in. :lol:

EDIT: By the way, is it possible to see one's own month-by-month stats somewhere? Just curious.

Unfortunately not. I have to run a special query against the database to get the info.

And, of course: If you wish to reattempt to make the top posters list, we suggest you wait until August to start the, ahem, posting process all over again.

Unfortunately not. I have to run a special query against the database to get the info.

You can add it up yourself pretty easily.

Search for posts by you, with a date range... Number per page is 25, so count the number of pages of results + the number of results on the last page.

I have been in Top Three for four consecutive months. Very impressed with myself. I cannot get higher than the third spot though - bhikhaari and newms just wouldn't share. tongue.gif

Yes, I also need to get that thing.... what's it called? ... mmm... oh yeah, A LIFE!

Edited by Bukharan

I have been in Top Three for four consecutive months. Very impressed with myself. I cannot get higher than the third spot though - bhikhaari and newms just wouldn't share. tongue.gif

Yes, I also need to get that thing.... what's it called? ... mmm... oh yeah, A LIFE!

Psh. What they don't tell you about those things is that they tend to smell very quickly.

wink.gif

Oh my god... i just was rejected by GradCafé. I was posting so much crazy stuff in February, I thought I'd make it into the top 10. Oh gooood.... How will any of my schools take me if I can't even make it to the top 10 forum users? :(

I am really unsure if I'm proud or deeply troubled by the fact I made it into the top 10. . . hmm. . . I think I'll just add it to the nerdiness proof part of CV right under the lines about my dedication to Star Trek. . .