Anyone else apply to Masters programs in Psychology in California for Fall 2012? I applied to these following schools:

-San Francisco State MA Social Psychology

-San Jose State MA Experimental Psychology

-CSULB MA Psychological Research

-CSULA MA Psychology

-CSU Fullerton MA Psychological Research

but have yet to hear from any of them. :unsure:

Just wondering if there was anyone else in the same/similar boat!

When I applied to MA programs (almost three years ago) I didn't hear anything from CSULA until late March - they sent a rejection letter in the mail, no email. The CSU I ended up at (not on your list) emailed me around this time.

Thank you for replying to this post, good to know the date range to expect. If you don't mind me asking, what CSU did you end up at? Specializing in Social Psychology I'm assuming from you profile? Knowing other options would be helpful for me, in the case I'd have to apply to programs next year again.. But if you don't want to disclose that info I understand :)

I applied to SF state's Masters in Psychological Research... haven't heard anything yet, even after I emailed inquiring about the status of my application. My guess is we will begin to hear within the next couple of weeks.

Good Luck! :)

Logging into SF State's admission status website, my information has changed with options of setting up email, submitting immunizations forms, etc., but with no posted decision...

anyone else have this?

I'm also seeing the changed information about submitting immunization forms and such, but it still says Pending Admission Decision. I emailed the graduate secretary about three weeks ago and was informed that notifications (for I/O Psych) would go out within the next two weeks. It's been three weeks now and I still haven't heard anything. Frustrating!