Who has to wait until March?

wanderingalbatross

Yep, I won't start hearing back until early March. The adcomm at one of my schools doesn't even meet until their spring break (2nd week of march) :( Thankfully I have my undergrad thesis, RA-ship 19 credits, and 4 crazy roommates to keep me distracted :D

I don't think I'll be hearing back until March either -- Canadian programs like to make applicants wait (or it looks that way, judging from the results in previous years). I'm getting really antsy though, despite plenty of distractions -- e.g. my honours thesis (which probably should not constitute a "distraction," really...). Sigh. I hate waiting.

Me too! I've joined the March club. Thankfully I've heard back from one school so I'm not completely going crazy. However, the rest of my schools definitely won't notify until the end of February-mid March. So much uncertainty... Anyone have the power to speed up time?

Me too. I can't believe that there are threads here asking about putting off schools who want a decision already! One of my programs doesn't seem to make decisions until the end of March.

Most likely will be waiting until March until I hear anything from all of my schools except for the stretch school I applied to (Clark). I expect to hear from them sometime in the next week or two.