What Are You Stress-Eating?

blueberryscone

A good friend who lives down the street from a Whole Foods informs me that Annie's Organic Bunny Classics come in a variety of flavors (butter, pretzel, wheat, different cheeses) and at least partially satisfy the goldfish cravings. (They are crazy expensive for a box of crackers, though, so you might want to ration your stress eating.)

Yes, but thank goodness for Annie's if you're stuck eating gluten free!

EVERYTHING. I've gained over 10 lbs since December but I've decided to not even attempt lose it or cut back until I have an acceptance in hand. I'm scared to think of what will happen if I get rejected everywhere D-:

All my favourite local foods while I still can - which usually means carbs like noodles or rice.

Not going well for my tummy :X

Haha oh goodness, if I end up going somewhere besides AZ/TX, I will be consuming a ridiculous amount of Mexican food before I leave.... not good for my wallet or my diet :P

katieliz- if you end up at BU, there's ole! and anna's taqueria.  :) also, i know it's not mexican food, but the somerville/medford area has some seriously delicious brazilian food, and it's really cheap. i may or may not have spent an absurd amount of money on salmoa com molho de camarao, flan, and guarana during my many finals weeks there..

I've been making cakes, muffins, cookies...basically anything that will let me use the bulk bag of chocolate chips I bought from Costco. I haven't put on weight (I refuse to weigh myself so the last known number is 'accurate' as far as I'm concerned) but I'm sure that my belt disagrees. 

katieliz- if you end up at BU, there's ole! and anna's taqueria.  :) also, i know it's not mexican food, but the somerville/medford area has some seriously delicious brazilian food, and it's really cheap. i may or may not have spent an absurd amount of money on salmoa com molho de camarao, flan, and guarana during my many finals weeks there..

Have you been to El Pelon in the Fenway?  OMG, so good.

Thanks for the tip! I will  have to check out ole! and/or anna's  when i'm there this weekend :)

katieliz- you're gonna be there this weekend?! okay, in that case, definitely check out baraka cafe in central square, and dali near porter square. the former is moroccan/berber food; the latter is tapas. i'm drooling just thinking about them. also, le's in harvard square is pretty good, and bergamot in somerville is awesome, but it's a bit hard to get to without a car. boston has surprisingly awesome food options! 

callista- i haven't! i didn't get to the fenway neck of the woods much until my senior year- didn't do too much exploring as an undergrad, since it was so easy to stay on campus out in somerville/medford.. man, now i want to go visit my alma mater just for the food!  :P

katieliz- you're gonna be there this weekend?! okay, in that case, definitely check out baraka cafe in central square, and dali near porter square. the former is moroccan/berber food; the latter is tapas. i'm drooling just thinking about them. also, le's in harvard square is pretty good, and bergamot in somerville is awesome, but it's a bit hard to get to without a car. boston has surprisingly awesome food options! 

callista- i haven't! i didn't get to the fenway neck of the woods much until my senior year- didn't do too much exploring as an undergrad, since it was so easy to stay on campus out in somerville/medford.. man, now i want to go visit my alma mater just for the food!  :P

Dali is awesome; really a classic.  They don't do reservations, though, so be warned.  You might drink a number of sangrias before you get a seat.  Ole is very good and they have a nice weekend brunch- was just there last month :)  

Katieliz - I hope you enjoy your visit to my home town!  Hopefully we won't have too much snow!  (I'm in CT, but we have a lot of the same weather.)