Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

had mailed admissions yesterday but got the same reply as last month ... results to start coming out from April and continue till June (wait list clearance)

Didn't get any specific date from which offers will be rolled out !

I believe that the first round of offers is imminent. I had a check on the NUS Graduate Application portal and noticed a new field called 'Admission Reply' - something I didn't notice before. However, my admission status still states 'N/A'.

No i think it was always there. It is the next step after your admission status is changed to ‘offer made’

7 minutes ago, Repat Hopes said:

I believe that the first round of offers is imminent. I had a check on the NUS Graduate Application portal and noticed a new field called 'Admission Reply' - something I didn't notice before. However, my admission status still states 'N/A'.

Hi all, I just got a response from Adcom. The results would start coming out from next week till end of May. I was also advised to seriously consider my other offers as I had mentioned deadlines for other offers in my email to them. So I guess LKY is aware of the conflict with our Universities' admit dates and don't seem to care about it! :)

Anyways wishing everyone best of luck for the results next week!

Hi all I am from Indonesia. I just received an offer from LKY for MPP program with full scholarship. I received my offer by email this evening. I'm excited to see you guys di Spore! Best of luck for those who are still waiting, I hope you guys receive good news from LKY very soon! :)

2 hours ago, vapra007 said:

Super!! Have not heard. Have u got a mail or is that an update in portal?

Got an email this afternoon which mentioned the relevant details. Haven't found the time to check the Portal but I'm sure it must be up there as well. But rest assured, you'll get an email notification.

51 minutes ago, Marky1985 said:

May i know the date you submitted your application before the deadline? Thanks. Also want to know if you were called for an interview. 

I submitted my Application on the very last day as with all the other places I applied to and was called for the interview on 21st February, 2019.

Hey everyone!  

I was admitted this morning with a full ride + stipend!  I didn't have an interview, and submitted two weeks before the due date.  

I am trying to decide now between London School of Economics and NUS!  Any advice?  Anyone know of international MPP rankings or what sites would be good for seeing LSE and NUS's standing in the world?