Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

On 12/20/2018 at 7:01 PM, Repat Hopes said:

Hi sspxs

I've just completed my application for the 2019-2021 MPP intake. I guess it's pretty much a waiting exercise from here - keeping my fingers crossed.

All the best for your application!

Many thanks @Repat Hopes! it has been quite some time from the date I applied and I'm kind of anxious. Has anyone received a reply?

On 1/26/2019 at 11:59 AM, Marky1985 said:

Hi, I applied for the 2019 intake. Im waiting for a feedback from the admission office as well. Godbless to us. :)

Im from the Philippines. :)

Hello there! Let's hope for the best. I already got an acceptance letter from other school, but I am not sure if I should wait until LKY SPP answers. It's kind of an anxiety.

On 2/11/2019 at 1:49 AM, Marky1985 said:

Has anyone received an update from the LKYSPP admission? :)

Still waiting :(

Perhaps to alleviate this anxious wait, we can put our minds off it (albeit briefly) by sharing our background and experience?

I'll start! I have 5 years work experience in professional services providing consulting services for state government. I've applied for the MPP as a means for getting into public policy as a career change .

19 hours ago, Ishugupta said:

Got the interview call on 14th feb 2019. Does anyone know about how does it happen?

They give you a case study 30 minutes prior to the interview (usually a page long article, mine was from the Economist). There is a quant question at the end of it (basic question you dont even need high school math) and it will be based on the case study. During the interview they will ask questions to gauge your understanding of the case. It should be just around 20-30 minutes. 

All the best for the interview! 

3 hours ago, qqwertyy said:

They give you a case study 30 minutes prior to the interview (usually a page long article, mine was from the Economist). There is a quant question at the end of it (basic question you dont even need high school math) and it will be based on the case study. During the interview they will ask questions to gauge your understanding of the case. It should be just around 20-30 minutes. 

All the best for the 

Did they email u before the interview?

7 hours ago, qqwertyy said:

All the best for the interview! 

Thank you so much for the update. Can we take this conversation to my email it is ishug@iima.ac.in ?

Edited by Ishugupta